No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High of like -8 tomorrow! And I think the grand total for the snowstorm was around 15 inches. I left the house for the first time in three days tonight because my wife ran over the hay cart with the skidsteer while moving snow so we needed a new wheel.

I'm going to send that sentence to 18-year-old me and blow his fucking mind.

Comment

• -30s here with windchill in the -40s (celsius) since Xmas.. they cancelled all New year's festivities since it's not safe for the public to stay outside for any amount of time :/ not to mention Ive been out shoveling 15+ inches off my driveway and backyard for the dog in this shit.

Fuck you winter you old fuck
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Oof, that’s brutal. We’ll be comparatively warm tomorrow: high of 7, low of -6. It looks like we may actually hit the 30s next weekend!
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Today's high is supposed to be 20. It'll be 11 or less tonight during New Year's Eve festivities. Might get to mid 20s tomorrow.

Fuck it - I'm in all day today, watching Game of Thrones and eating Cheetos.

Comment

• City is basically shut down for tomorrow already. Roads are supposed to be ice until Wednesday, and Thursday we get down to like 22 degrees again.

Comment

• Did you make it to HEB to buy all of the milk, eggs, and bread? I guess Texas eats only french toast during winter storms?

Comment

• How do you know that they're not making bread pudding with all that bread, milk and eggs?!
                Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Did you make it to HEB to buy all of the milk, eggs, and bread? I guess Texas eats only french toast during winter storms?
                  Naw. It's sleeting right now and I am debating a Whataburger run though. The office actually officially closed. Which it only did for ONE DAY during Harvey, when most of us were underwater for a week. Guess they learned their lesson there.

Comment

• We got 2 inches of snow on Friday and an inch and a half of ice. Then got another inch of ice over the weekend. Then, 3 inches of snow and another inch of ice last night.

It's supposed to be 63 degrees by the weekend. Living near a body of water makes the cold SO MUCH FUN.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sleet still coming down. Finally accumulating in my backyard. Can see ice on the driveways and roads. Not supposed to warm up until sometime late tomorrow morning, and roads will be a mess until afternoon some time, so expecting to be inside until then.

Comment

• Office closed tomorrow!

Comment

• lucky. It's warmer here now. it's nice not to be -15 anymore.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Agreed. It's a tad warmer today and looks to actually be somewhat nice again this weekend.

Not a lot of snow this Winter but man has this been a cold one.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It's barely hitting freezing and it's 1PM in Houston on a sunny day. We are not equipped for this. Most surface roads are ok, and about half the highways are ok. My sister's company told them they could come in late if they wanted, but needed to be in the office. She's had zero work to do because nobody is in. I've had a total of two emails I had to respond to, because all our vendors in town are also shut down. Back to normal tomorrow!

Comment

• Snow hit us yesterday afternoon and didn't let up 'till past the midnight hours. So much so that a few hours into my shift, upper management said we were shutting down early (Typically lock the doors at 9:55 and out the door by 10:30) and asked how long I was willing to work since I live the furthest out (40-45 minute drive and the roads were covered in ice).

I said "Whenever," and they agreed to shut down at 6:30 as the snow was falling hard. As it turned out, we (along with the 24/7 Exxon station right next to us) were the only place still open. Needless to say, people swarmed in for cheap heaters, anti-freeze and junk food 'till we forced them to leave.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X