No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to a foot of snow with the storm coming tomorrow night. Mother. Fucker.

Honestly, the snow doesn't bother me so much but the extreme cold that's coming with it is the real thing I hate.

Comment

• It's "winter" for the next week, which means 40s and low 50s. Which is great because I got three kinds of cocoa and a hoodie that's the most comfy thing I've ever owned.

Comment

• I’m in NYC this week. It’s 25. How the fuck do you people live in this?
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          It's "winter" for the next week, which means 40s and low 50s. Which is great because I got three kinds of cocoa and a hoodie that's the most comfy thing I've ever owned.
          I got a hoodie made by Ugg for Christmas and it's a game changer. I never want to wear anything else ever again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
            I’m in NYC this week. It’s 25. How the fuck do you people live in this?
            Stop by and see us over the weekend, it’ll be in the negatives. You’ll really hate life then
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, we've been sub zero since Christmas Day. We were in the 20s/30s up until Sunday and it was pretty great.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

It was -17 before windchill here today. yay.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We're currently at 22 degrees, 20s throughout the rest of this week into next week, I fucking hate winter, possibility of about an inch of snow, I'm not kidding here - winter flat out sucks, probably won't see the temp hit anywhere near the 30s until after New Years, why, God, why, and might have caught a cold due to the weather.

I'm in a bit of a mood. 'Cause, baby, it's cold outside.

Comment

• Still hoping...HOPING...that i can talk the wife into moving south. Permanently.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Shit sounds great.

Comment

We wear layers of warm clothing if we have to go outside. Most of the time we stay inside and hibernate.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                          We wear layers of warm clothing if we have to go outside. Most of the time we stay inside and hibernate.
                          I stood outside in a line twice this trip. One was to get into the Dillinger show. The second was to get into the Met. I’ve never been colder.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Oh, it's been colder in this area. Back around January 21, 1985 it was double-digits below zero with the wind chill.
                            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Chance of more snow on Tuesday!

Comment

• and sub freezing temps!! Yay fucked up ass Texas weather!!
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X