No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're supposed to have rain tomorrow, turning into snow in the evening. By Saturday, we're supposed to have 6-10 inches of new snow.

It is April, right?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• fucking over it
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• 5-10" inches arriving tonight around here. Fucking moving somewhere south. This winter has broken everyone.

Comment

• Flying into the cold! Two weeks! (please don't rain or snow)

Comment

• Supposed to be 78 tomorrow and snow on Sunday. I’d still take this schizophrenic weather and stupid cold winters over living in the south and being fucking miserable in the heat that never ends.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              Supposed to be 78 tomorrow and snow on Sunday. I’d still take this schizophrenic weather and stupid cold winters over living in the south and being fucking miserable in the heat that never ends.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                Supposed to be 78 tomorrow and snow on Sunday. I’d still take this schizophrenic weather and stupid cold winters over living in the south and being fucking miserable in the heat that never ends.
                Hey, it's been pretty nice the last few weeks! The first actual spring I can remember in...my life? But yes, I would welcome a move.

Comment

• 10-14 inches of snow tomorrow with intermittent blizzard conditions. Shoot me in the head.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• We were supposed to get 9" last night and ended up with 2". May the snow gods also bless you with the same good fortune.

Comment

• We're getting sleet/frozen rain right now. I don't think that we're gonna dodge this bullet.

Comment

• I am fucking over this shit.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Lesley s bus got stuck this morning. She s coming back home to work. I said fuck it and am working off site. This storm was a doozy.

Comment

• We got over 13 inches of snow on Saturday and I'm not sure how many more yesterday. Fuck this shit.

Comment

• All MN public schools are closed Tuesday and Wednesday due to the extreme cold. Why do I live here again?

Comment

• Cheap cost of living?

Comment

Working...
                                X