No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather here's playing hob with my sinuses, as well as my lower jaw. Low 40s one day, mid to upper 70's the next - PICK A CONSISTENT TEMP ALREADY, ERF!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Weather here's playing hob with my sinuses, as well as my lower jaw. Low 40s one day, mid to upper 70's the next - PICK A CONSISTENT TEMP ALREADY, ERF!!!!
      Ha, sounds like Texas weather.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
        Weather here's playing hob with my sinuses, as well as my lower jaw. Low 40s one day, mid to upper 70's the next - PICK A CONSISTENT TEMP ALREADY, ERF!!!!
        Sounds like the month of March and the season of spring, to me.
        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• You have to drive for eight hours today? Okay, here's at least three inches of snow!

The fun thing is it will be shorts weather by the time I get to Denver.

Comment

• NOOOOOOOOOoooooo too soon
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• huh. It was nice and only hit like 80 the last few days, but it's gonna be 90 the rest of the week. I need to move.

Comment

• Just a nice, pleasant autumn day here in Jersey. Not too hot and not too cold, sunny and just a hint of a breeze.

Comment

• Our high tomorrow is like 53. Ouch.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• well it took awhile, but we got hit HARD this weekend. Winter is officially here. Gonna be fucking COLD this week. WOOOOOoooooo.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• No shit. It's effing COLD today. So glad to be back from Florida.
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The cold vanished and it's a muggy as fuck mid 60s here. Supposed to rain this weekend (during the fucking music festival) and be back to the 40s Sunday.

Comment

• Jersey's supposed to get a really cold blast later this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            well it took awhile, but we got hit HARD this weekend. Winter is officially here. Gonna be fucking COLD this week. WOOOOOoooooo.
                            I got it "hard" once. . . .

I got arrested.
                            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• -22 for a low on Friday! Hooray!

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                                I got it "hard" once. . . .

I got arrested.

Comment

Working...
                                X