No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, after we get hammered with 2' + of snow over this past weekend, it looks like we might get hit again later this week with another Nor'Easter and snow.

Ugh!
    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• commute succcckkkeeddd yesterday and this morning. But only in MN. WI is on point with their plowing and salting. MN fucking SUCKS at that.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fun drive into work this morning. Nice and sloooooooooooooow.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• We had rain and temps in the mid 50's in places today. At night driving home, the fog was ridiculous. I couldn't see a thing that didn't have headlights on it through that shit. I was staying to the middle of the road, so as to avoid anyone that might have been walking down the sides of the road (we have no sidewalks on part of my street), and I drove by this woman I hadn't even seen until she was like three feet in front of me. I was a couple yards over, so no real danger, but the fact that I didn't see her was unnerving. I was worried about taking the dog for his evening walk.
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            commute succcckkkeeddd yesterday and this morning. But only in MN. WI is on point with their plowing and salting. MN fucking SUCKS at that.
            For real though. We could have a definitive "you WILL get 3 inches of snow tomorrow" and the city/state would still think only pre-treating the roads is all they need to do. You have the fucking plows, guys, use them!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• It blows my mind that a state that gets those kinds of accumulations is so poor at snow removal. You'd think with all that practice. . .
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Gonna be in the upper 50s again today. Already feels like it, too. Friday some snow showers with light accumulation along the coast, but nowhere near as bad as what we had a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

• we hit 70 today.

This is ridiculous. And awesome. But mostly ridiculous.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• We are getting like 10" of rain over the next two days.

Comment

• fuck you snoooooowwwwwww

Comment

• It's not sticking here, just blowing around. Hopefully that remains the case...
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• it's fucking TERRIBLE out in Woodbury right now (super slickkkk) and River Falls is getting hit HARD according to my wife.

Comment

• Shorts last weekend, three inches of snow this morning!

I mean, it's mostly melted off already but still. Crazy!

Comment

• Starting to stick a little here. Nothing bad yet.

Comment

• that drive SUCKED. Over an hour and cars all up in ditches. booooooourns

Comment

Working...
                                X