No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this winter is balls so far. The only plus is that I've been essentially working from home the last 2 weeks minus a day or two back in the office.

Got hit HARD yesterday here in WI.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think we get your cold front on Friday. Meanwhile it's sunny and 65.

Comment

• It was 47 degrees earlier today. Now? 11. WTF.

Comment

• So Lesley and I are both sick (yay) and this morning she was leaving for work when her car got stuck in our parking lot. Some jackass plow dude boxed us in and instead of her not realizing that her tiny car would not make it over, she just tried to go through. 30 mins of digging her out at 6 am was just the way I wanted to start today.

Thank god my boss lives in FL and does not care if I work off site because after that nonsense this morning I wanted to punch babies.

Currently sitting in my den working and feeling like death. YAY.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am so over this fucking winter. And we're supposed to get another round of plowable shit in a few days.

ugh fucking ugh.

At this rate the flooding here is going to be ROUGH AS FUCK and we're going to have nasty ass snow piles until fucking June.

Comment

• I can't even fathom how bad the flooding is going to be up in the Fargo/Grand Rapids areas. It'll be epic as hell. And Shakopee will totally be under water.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                And Shakopee will totally be under water.
                BRB. gonna go buy a bunch of vodka and Black Death cigarettes so I can run Shakopee.

Comment

• It was 70 degrees on Monday and now we have a foot of snow, it's been thundersnowing all morning, and it just keeps coming down. FFFFFFUUUUUuuuuuuu

Comment

• The wind is brutal. We've had terrible gusts of wind in the past 24 hours and many branches are down.
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Not that I necessarily want winter yet, but where the fuck is my cooler weather? Why is it going to be 92 tomorrow?! Fucking global warming!
                      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• ...it snowed 14+ inches in part of the state over the weekend. I swept chimneys tonight so bring on the cold, I guess.

Uh, after Thursday because that's when the sprinklers are getting blown out.

Comment

• We are supposed to get a cold front next week. That will bring humidity to around 50% and highs to about 86. The desire to move continues to increase.

Comment

• Supposed to be 92 gotdamn degrees on my birthday tomorrow. I’m salty as fuck right now
                            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• and we're gonna get our first measurable snowfall tomorrow. joy.

This winter is going to be real rough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                and we're gonna get our first measurable snowfall tomorrow. joy.

This winter is going to be real rough.
                                Fucking 88 degrees today. After a week with highs of like 70. Still ready to move the fuck away.

Comment

Working...
                                X