• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masterful.

But yeah, fuck winter.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It begins.

Took over an hour and a half to get home when it usually takes 20 minutes. Every roundabout had a wreck and there were six cars wiped out going up an overpass. I have no idea how that happened. And I guess one person died on the interstate. The forecast says between 6-12 inches by tomorrow. Hooray!

Comment

• I can't even fathom that right now. I walked my dog - after sunset and in a light drizle - in shorts and a t-shirt tonight.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I was in shorts last week!

I think I'll be snowed in tomorrow. All the schools will be closed, which hasn't happened since I was in grade school. Snow day!

Comment

• It hit the 80's today. FUCK WINTER INDEED!!!!
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mid 60s yesterday and today, no snow in sight, so I'm good.

Comment

• Supposed to be 60 and raining on Christmas Day. Fuck that.
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We spent the afternoon moving a lot of the snow with the tractor and 4-wheeler so any of you folks can come over if you want some snow for a white Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                    Supposed to be 60 and raining on Christmas Day. Fuck that.
                    80 and raining on Christmas day here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                      Supposed to be 60 and raining on Christmas Day. Fuck that.
                      Same here. Remember kids, climate warming is our minds.

Seriously, fuck this shit. I want a Christmas more white than a dude from New England named Chad.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• One more year of the seasons being fucked like this and staying in Texas won't be an option. Summers will be flat out uninhabitable.

Comment

• I'm just glad that the weather looks clear for the route to/from Kansas over the next few days. White Christmas can hold off for a tad longer, please.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FUCK Texas weather man. It's fucking stupid.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For real, I don't know how you guys stand it during the summer. There's only so many clothes you can take off before you get arrested.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                FUCK Texas weather man. It's fucking stupid.
                                And the whole damn nation is fucked up and warm right now. We are screwed.

Comment

Working...
                                X