Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    People crying about temps in the 40's, SMDH that's long sleeves and shorts weather in Texas. :-D
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
      Temp's supposed to hit the 40s by tomorrow afternoon, where it'll stay for the next few days.

HATE winter.
      Only thing Tim does like about winter is that he's got the nice, warm comforter to snuggle under. Bought a new one a few weeks ago. Nice and fuzzy. Double layers. The only ones who love the comforter more is the cats because as well as being fuzzy it is soooooo soft and comforting.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Truth. That comforter is so soft and snuggly that I seldom want to leave the bed in the mornings. But... I'm an adult now. I've got the problems of an adult on my head and on my shoulders... I'm an adult now.

Comment

• The power went out for almost four hours overnight so it was, like, 50 degrees in our bedroom this morning. I don't think I'd be over winter already if it didn't go from 65-70 to 7 literally overnight.

Comment

• The sharp weather change has dried my skin out so bad that I think if you cut me, only red powder would fall out.

Comment

• Soooooo....

NY, NJ, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, etc. are getting powerslammed by a blizzard tonight and well into Tuesday. In our neck of the woods, Jen and I are expecting up to TWO FEET of snow before all's said and done.

My boss already said "fuck it" re: working on anything tomorrow as shoveling snow and moving cars out of our parking slots will be the order of the day.

Two feet of snow. Yeah, yeah, I know. Rob, Lesley, Matt, Phedg are all going "that's precious", as they tuck into some pulled pork sammiches. Martin's laughing at us as he rides a polar bear bareback across the tundra, his phoenix tattoo shimmering under the Northern Lights. Bill's going "what the fuck is snow?" as he flexes his manly pecs in front of a mirror, pondering which lucky lady will be graced by his presence tonight.

Meantime, Iggy's probably in his most comfortable chair, puffing on a Cohiba, drinking some cognac, reading the latest edition of "Masters of Horror - GUAM" as he realizes his son is now old enough to work a snow shovel, and on the morn shall come the lad's Baptism of Fire.

Ah, Blizzard 2015. Such jackanapes you bring.

Comment

• Y'all be safe. I gotta admit though. I would love to see that storm.

Comment

• The aftermath, maybe. But the storm itself...No. If you're out driving in it, you're slip-sliding all over the place in zero visibility. Gov. Christie already declared a "State of Emergency", as did the Governor of New York.

I'm happy just being in a nice, warm house.
                  Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• AN EAST COAST SNOWPOCALYPSE...or as we call it in Canada, a snowy monday night.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Stay safe, everyone!
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Y'all be safe. I gotta admit though. I would love to see that storm.
                        Pretty much this, Billiam...

Originally posted by JLynnCarr View Post
                        The aftermath, maybe. But the storm itself...No. If you're out driving in it, you're slip-sliding all over the place in zero visibility. Gov. Christie already declared a "State of Emergency", as did the Governor of New York.

I'm happy just being in a nice, warm house.
                        With our cats. And this...

And this...

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        AN EAST COAST SNOWPOCALYPSE...or as we call it in Canada, a snowy monday night.
                        Show off!

Comment

• Holy shit...I'll be right over to join you on FIVE DEADLY VENOMS!!!!
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• FIVE DEADLY VENOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Captain Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Two feet of snow. Yeah, yeah, I know. Rob, Lesley, Matt, Phedg are all going "that's precious", as they tuck into some pulled pork sammiches. Martin's laughing at us as he rides a polar bear bareback across the tundra, his phoenix tattoo shimmering under the Northern Lights. Bill's going "what the fuck is snow?" as he flexes his manly pecs in front of a mirror, pondering which lucky lady will be graced by his presence tonight.

Meantime, Iggy's probably in his most comfortable chair, puffing on a Cohiba, drinking some cognac, reading the latest edition of "Masters of Horror - GUAM".
                                This is comedy gold. And as for what I'm actually doing tonight, I am going to replicate a night I spent a few years ago under the exact same circumstances (snowstorm on Monday night, no work on Tuesday): I will smoke a Gurkha, drink New Holland Brewing Company Dragon's Milk Stout, and read a Fafhrd & the Gray Mouser novel. I am so predictable. . . .
                                Last edited by IggytheBorg; 01-26-2015, 08:19 PM.
                                I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

Working...
                                X