X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windchill of like 26 right now yay

Comment

• awwws. So cold Billy....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

awwws. So cold Billy....
        I love the cold. I am fine with it. Less fine with a 60 degree temp swap overnight because my sinuses are going to explode.

Comment

• Yeah, it was damn near mid 80's yesterday Rerb. It's not that it's too cold, it's that it dropped like a fucking bowling ball in a pool.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Aren't Texans supposed to be men?
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Aren't Texans supposed to be men?
              FUCK YOU I DIDNT PICK MY SINUSES THEY PICKED ME

Comment

• Shout out to the fucked up weather in Denver delaying my flight for...So far 3 1/2 hours. Probably another 2 before we leave. I don't really WANT to go to Florida but, like, I need to go for work.

Comment

• You're just getting high. Hippie.

Comment

• It's like 50 And raining here. So weird.

Comment

It's like 50 And raining here. So weird.
                      Same. Temp swings like this F me up too.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• This crazy winter weather has finally wreaked havoc with me. I have laryngitis. Ugh! The world requires me to speak and I can't speak above a whisper.
                        Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• 60's all week, today snow tonight and all weekend back to the 30's. At best. MOre snow Tuesday. Possibly as much as 2 feet.
                          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• I saw that, and can't believe it. This was the warmest winter ever in Houston, and you guys are getting blizzards.

Comment

• Got a few inches last night.

Comment

• It's nice that Lesley doesn't mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X