No announcement yet.

Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it all you want but gaining daylight has never and will never mean we gain an actual hour of sleep. Sorry.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bunch of goddamned cry babies!

"Waaah! I lose sleep! Waah! I feel oogy!"

Back in my day, we sprang forward AND sprang back. Two hours of sleep a night if you were lucky!

Kids today, I swear...

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Bunch of goddamned cry babies!

"Waaah! I lose sleep! Waah! I feel oogy!"

Back in my day, we sprang forward AND sprang back. Two hours of sleep a night if you were lucky!

Kids today, I swear...
        Gosh, golly dem kids 'a days! And get off our lawn!
        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• It was 60 degrees today. Now it's snowing. Fuck winter. (early spring, whatever)
          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• We're supposed to get more as well...

And the hits just keep onnnnnnnn coming!

Comment

• I dunno. . . smoked a cigar n the backyard in a flannel shirt tonite. Discarded the winter coat I thought I'd need about half an hour into it. We may be at the end, in my neck of the woods. Hard to believe just 3 weeks or so ago we were literally buried under a foot & a half of snow.
              I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Naaah, I think it's coming around again for one more day or so. This past week, I had on my lightest jacket and it was almost too warm for that. Today it's rainy, it's threatening to snow, and it's about 25 degrees cooler - I'm back in my parka for the day!
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• It freaking snowed overnight. School delays and such. What a bunch of crap.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...nothing. Not so much as a flake for the entire month of March. It's a bit chillier outside, but nothing to get in a twist over (I'm wearing a light leather jacket, that's it). We're supposed to get some rain tonight and into tomorrow, but there's no snow in the forecast.

So bizarre. Usually, we get a massive MASSIVE dumping of snow in March...you can rely on it. This year, NOTHING.

Not complaining, though.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, it's so weird. And it's supposed to get to like 67 on Tuesday
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Scary German Guy View Post
                        Yeah, it's so weird. And it's supposed to get to like 67 on Tuesday
                        I heard that too. PLEASE GOD MAKE IT SO.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Today sucked:

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ed-621466.html
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ah yes, my Columbus associates were telling me about that. They also relayed as to how much Dayton sucks.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Holy cow, what a MESS. Looks like a good day for people to stay home and drink heavily.

Comment

• Like anyone needed an excuse to do that
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X