Weather...Fuck it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
    And why did you go outside to do that? That's weird.
    I had to go outside to do something else, & remarked to my wife when I came back inside that it was up to my knees. She sent me back out to measure it. You'd have to ask her why.
    I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
      I had to go outside to do something else, & remarked to my wife when I came back inside that it was up to my knees. She sent me back out to measure it. You'd have to ask her why.
      Notice he is wise enough to NEVER question the wife.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• And it only took me 6 years of marriage to learn, too.
        I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• So we all hate winter, but once in a while it can produce some pretty awesome scenery. It was really foggy last night and then froze. Therefore, this morning everything was coated in frost. So, I took some pictures from the back of my house that I thought I would share. Enjoy.

Comment

• Those images do more to explain Fej's pic posting habits than they should. Now I get it. :-)
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thank you?

Comment

• I just meant that if I had Kathy Bates breaking my legs all the time I'd post weird shit on the internet too. :-)

J/K Fej, I <3 U
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                  I just meant that if I had Kathy Bates breaking my legs all the time I'd post weird shit on the internet too. :-)
                  LOL oh i get it. S'all good.

Comment

• Jeff really doesn't live in the middle of nowhere. He just happens to be a lucky person to not be SURROUNDED by houses.
                    If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• That looks like some good ATV riding back there. Fej needs an all-terrain chair, like that dude in ALIEN RESURRECTION.

It's snowing again here after it was finally starting to melt of. Eat a dick, Mother Nature.

Comment

• I need Johnny 5 to carry me in his arms through the winter wonderland.

Comment

• So I just did the poop math on my yard. It's been at least 70 days with snow on the ground and probably 30 days before that when I last poop scooped (hey, it was fucking COLD and I was busy. don't judge me.). So 100 days times two dogs who poop twice a day. I have, like, 400 land mines buried in my yard. That's gonna be fun once the snow melts.

Comment

• I always cringe at the idea of entering a friend of mine's house because of this very issue. He has dogs and his entire backyard, the route I must take to enter his house, is carpet bombed with mounds of dog shit. I wish that poo-gone spray JB invents in Envy existed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                              Jeff really doesn't live in the middle of nowhere. He just happens to be a lucky person to not be SURROUNDED by houses.
                              Haha, I just meant that his backyard looks like a scene out of Misery.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X