Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's a pretty decent thriller.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh yeah, it's not a bad movie, but it's more infamous than classic.

Comment

• He's got a real purty mouth, don't he?
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It pretty much invented a genre. I'd say that elevates its status. Plus, its damn good.
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• We've been DVR'ing 'The Civil War', that great documentary from Ken Burns. I haven't seen it in over 10 years and it's simply amazing. We watched a bit of it last night and enjoyed it immensely.

Totally shifting gears:
            If I survive the day, we're gonna watch 'Hot Tub Time Machine' tonight. I simply need an effing comedy.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• There's a piece of music in The Civil War called The Ashokan Farewell that is simply... beautiful. I used to wake up 5 minutes from the cliffs/beach in Bournemouth, put that on, smoke a doober and then go and watch the sea for an hour as the sun came up. Good times.
              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30bDcvDqBXY

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  If I survive the day, we're gonna watch 'Hot Tub Time Machine' tonight. I simply need an effing comedy.
                  Simple, effective. Cordry and Robinson are solid. And some great cameos!

May I suggest Sex Drive for an alternate comedy?
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Killers

The word "Meh" was invented in the past EXACLTY for this movie. Hell, I can't even get enraged at it.

Comment

• It's hard to get enraged when you have Ashton Kutch-ie hamming it up to his best abilities. He's harmless and nonexistent.

Comment

• I call Kutcher "The Demi Moore Smiling Dildo", as it's his greatest and only achievement.

Hell, he got sloppy seconds from Corbin Dallas. He's probably "green" about it anyway, as it's cooler than his entire "career".

Comment

• He was alright on 70's show. Other than that? Total meh.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And even then... the only highlight of that show was Kurtwood Smith...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                              Ooh, check out the superior TV decoder on Bobby.

Its catching it on Freeview or streaming it BBC iPlayer on the PS3 style round my gaff, son.
                              Sky+ is a tasty decoder!

I'm all about the iPlayer and PS3 too, good sir! Especially for when I just don't want to wait for a new release (The Social Network being the most recent example.) Speaking of which, fancy adding me on the Network for some co-op japes? Perhaps a bit of FIFA or some form of F.P.S?
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• 'Hot Tub Time Machine' was OK. It had some funny moments to it and I appreciate the fact that Rob Corrdry gave HIS ALL to the role, but I don't ever need or want to see it again.

Loved the soundtrack, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X