Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All they need to do in the sequel is amp up the kills with a variety of pointy objects.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I look forward to seeing which remaining implements from Earth's arsenal are on tap for 2. More Padalecki wouldn't go amiss either. Dude's solid.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Yeah, although nothing beats Travis Van Winkle in that movie. His yelp is great.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's a lot of fun, definitely. But Padalecki has the Stars Hollow edge.
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I wish it was Jensen Ackles instead though. Watching him fuck up Jason would have been great.

Comment

• Speaking of Supernatural was great last night "Pudding!!" lulz
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Haven't watched it yet. Hopefully tonight.

Comment

• You will lose your shit at least once. "Pudding!"
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                    I wish it was Jensen Ackles instead though. Watching him fuck up Jason would have been great.
                    He's the lucky recipient of the second best real Star Wars name in existence. Cedric Bixler is a non-mover at 1.

Comment

• Legion.

I just paid to go see a fancy version of Terminator/Omega Code mash-up. Only no Technoir, no homemade explosive devices, and no consumation of a futurewar messiah.

Basically everything fun or interesting was in some other movie that never made it onto the screen. Everything here sucked. Glad I was at least the drunkest one in the theater.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Figured as much. I can't even consider this for eye candy purposes as Bettany isn't all that good looking to me.
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Damn, I thought it was going to be good...I guess it will get the Blu Ray treatment...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Mr. Brooks. Eh not an abortion but I wouldn't help it cross the street either. Liked the alter ego premise but not the execution.

Comment

• Oh I was pleasantly surprised when I enjoyed that in the theater.

Comment

• Observe and Report. Some great moments (Aziz, Queen, and pretty much everything from angry Ronnie) but a little too lightweight on the laugh count for my taste. It also would've benefited from tighter pacing.

Comment

Working...
                                X