Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat Little Hope tonight. Need to go through again to get a better ending. Stupid bullshit made me lose a character and it was 100% the game's fault.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
      That thing sounds like a car from Gung Ho in game form.
      I jumped back in and immediately hit a million weird bugs and glitches just trying to leave my apartment. See you in a patch or two.

Comment

• I'm not grabbing it until the next gen patch is released next year.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Started Monster Hunter over. I still dig this game a bunch.

Comment

• For some reason this go around I'm absolutely dominating in MH. Already fought the elder dragon which I seem to remember taking a bit of time when I first played on the PS4.

Comment

• ended up re-installing Fortnite just for something different to play and this is like a completely different game than I played a year ago or whatever. Ari and I were having some fun driving cars (what?), hiring a bounty hunter called Mancakes (okay?) and turning into random blobs of sand when in the middle of the map (no idea).

we placed in the top 10 every match which was new for us hahah.

Comment

• Every game needs a Mancakes
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• It really does. And it makes me angry I didn't think of that first.

Comment

• Anybody ever play the Crusader Kings games? Thinking of picking the new one up when my schedule clears.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Anybody ever play the Crusader Kings games? Thinking of picking the new one up when my schedule clears.
                      They're insane. 3 is on PC Game Pass. I recommend paying a month of that and checking it out. I bounced off it after about 10 hours, because I just knew I didn't have 50 hours to "get good."

Comment

• Best Buy had the MMO Mouse I'd been eyeing on sale for $40 from $100. Decided to snag it, and have been programming all my shit today for WoW. Since now we don't go anywhere or do anything I decided to get back into raiding with my guild. Trading that food addiction back in for a WOW addiction.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

They're insane. 3 is on PC Game Pass. I recommend paying a month of that and checking it out. I bounced off it after about 10 hours, because I just knew I didn't have 50 hours to "get good."
                          Shit.

I was afraid it'd be a robust time eater.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still loving Rainbow Six Siege. Ari/Ceej and I had some epic hostage matches last night. Ceej even came in at the end of a match to seal it for us. It was like seeing your baby walk for the first time.

Comment

Shit.

I was afraid it'd be a robust time eater.
                              Oh, indeed.

Comment

• This new game on Game Pass called Wilmot's Warehouse. A sneaky addictive puzzle type game I guess? I dunno how to explain but it's a sorting game of icons that then need to be delivered all while a timelimit is happening and you get powerups and stuff. I dunno, small as shit and worth taking a look at it if you like puzzle games.

Comment

Working...
                                X