Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen the ghost train yet? I adore RDR2. I should boot it up again. Got about halfway through a second run on PC .

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Seen the ghost train yet? I adore RDR2. I should boot it up again. Got about halfway through a second run on PC .
      Not yet, but I'm probably going to check it out the next time I get back into it. Just making all the clothes and chipping away at the myriad challenges right now in Chapter 2 as I enjoy that encampment the most.

Hell, it took me a while to even want to take that Strauss quest that condemns Arthur. Just didn't want to do it for the longest time.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still need to play RDR2. I just can't get motivated to fire it up for some reason. Meanwhile, I fired up DRAGON AGE: ORIGINS again because I had an itch for that kind of game and yeah...having a blast.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Not yet, but I'm probably going to check it out the next time I get back into it. Just making all the clothes and chipping away at the myriad challenges right now in Chapter 2 as I enjoy that encampment the most.

Hell, it took me a while to even want to take that Strauss quest that condemns Arthur. Just didn't want to do it for the longest time.
          I have that sitting in my second play through waiting on me. Can't progress until I do. So i've been doing everything else I can.

Comment

• RDR2 just didn't grab me the way the first one did. I have barely five hours in, I think? I should give it another shot.

On the other hand, Cold War has transported me back to the Modern Warfare days. I haven't had this much fun playing online in a long time. I really enjoy hearing the kill cam audio even when I'm playing like shit.

Comment

• Did you grab that on PS5?

And RDR2 is the shit but online only IMO. Online was a bunch of fun when Ari and Ceej and I were playing it as the Frog Brother Posse.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, PS5 but apparently cross play works since you can party through Activision’s system in-game. I haven’t tried it. My Activision name is Desk Cop.

Comment

• Thinking about grabbing that as I'm not touching Cyberpunk until the next gen patches.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That new 60fps/ray tracing patch for Miles is pretty sweet.

Comment

• Also, check out Worms Rumble. So much fun.

Comment

• Debating grabbing Mortal Kombat 11. Anyone still playing it and on what system?
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• LOVE IT. I have everything and I have it on Xbox.

Comment

• GET WORMS RUMBLE people if you have PS4/PS5. It's free on ps plus or whatever.

Comment

• Apparently I bought Cyberpunk on Steam at some point. Jumped in and messed around for like 90 minutes so far. Already seen some bugs, and some WEIRD rough areas on graphics. Menus look like total shit, including your character model in your inventory. The city itself looks amazing, but I tinkered with a lot of the effects (turned off grain and depth of field, turned motion blur to low) because it's SUPER busy.

Comment

• That thing sounds like a car from Gung Ho in game form.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X