Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking I might mess around and try the COD Battle Pass since I’m enjoying Cold War so much. Some of you guys have used it before, right? Is it worth it?

Comment

• Wilmott's fucking rules man.

Comment

• I bought the first like...5 on MW. Worth it? How much do you care about cosmetics or custom weapon builds? I really got it to get the unique weapons quicker.

Comment

• Ceej, Ari and I had some epic fucking games in Fortnite last night. Ton of a fun with a group. Then we had an epic battle in WORMS that ended up with all of us losing at the same time.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Worms rumble is still a bunch of fun. Ceej and I were rocking fools tonight. PS players should grab this for free while you can. It's a bunch of silly fun.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Rob, I want to Fortnite with you and Ari. My son and I could join you guys. My son is fucking cracked at building if that helps.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Grabbed a copy of FF7 remake for $30. Will see if I enjoy it, but if I am ever going to play it, it's gonna be over the next two weeks while I am off.

Comment

• Vermintide 2 is Skyrim meets L4D and it's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Rob, I want to Fortnite with you and Ari. My son and I could join you guys. My son is fucking cracked at building if that helps.
                    We just gonna ignore this?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Grabbed a copy of FF7 remake for $30. Will see if I enjoy it, but if I am ever going to play it, it's gonna be over the next two weeks while I am off.
                      It’s got a lot of padding in it so be prepared for some of your enjoyment to be forestalled by busywork.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

It’s got a lot of padding in it so be prepared for some of your enjoyment to be forestalled by busywork.
                        They came back and said it wouldn't be available to pickup for a week or so. So I canceled it. If it goes on the PSN sale tomorrow for $30 or so, I will snag it. Going to try and work through this list this week:

Umaragi Generation
                        Return of the Obra Dinn
                        Hypnospace Outlaw
                        Kentucky Route Zero

And then Yakuza Like a Dragon.

Also I jumped into Modern Warfare. Still owned everyone, but it's one huge fucking Black Ops ad now, and the battle pass is half for just Warzone and Blops shit? Fuck that.

Comment

• Tell me how Obra Dinn goes. Loved Papers Please.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just beat Umarangi Generation. So good. Might snag the DLC, which has a TON of new photography tools to play with.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

They came back and said it wouldn't be available to pickup for a week or so. So I canceled it. If it goes on the PSN sale tomorrow for $30 or so, I will snag it. Going to try and work through this list this week:

Umaragi Generation
                              Return of the Obra Dinn
                              Hypnospace Outlaw
                              Kentucky Route Zero

And then Yakuza Like a Dragon.

Also I jumped into Modern Warfare. Still owned everyone, but it's one huge fucking Black Ops ad now, and the battle pass is half for just Warzone and Blops shit? Fuck that.
                              Yeah the attempt at forcing me to Blerk Cerps is so off putting

Comment

• Hypnospace Outlaw is on PC Game Pass and required playing for anyone in our age range that was extremely online. Also opens with a video of the 90s Houston skyline?

Comment

Working...
                                X