Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Played the shit outta the game both solo and with friends. If it's cheap, I say go for it. It's a bunch of fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Do you just want a good 3rd person cover based shooter? Maybe. It shines with 2 people to play with, and I have no idea how easy it is to find groups now. Their "Raid" update where you fight your way through an apartment is apparently great, but again, who are you playing with? We enjoyed it at launch, but fell off pretty quick.
      With most games, it would just be me. I just want a fun shooter. Would be grabbing on PS4.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

With most games, it would just be me. I just want a fun shooter. Would be grabbing on PS4.
        You'll be fine. If you want a fun shooter campaign and put it away, it's fine for that. For a continuous loot game? There's better options. I have it on base PS4 and it runs fine.

Comment

Would I like The Division 2? Debating picking it up.
          As a budget buy, for sure pick it up. The shooting is great as is the world design. My only issue is the same with most games of it's ilk this generation, when something goes wrong and you die the FUCKING LOAD TIMES ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG & then you have to do it all over again.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Ceej and I have been having a bunch of fun tooling around in SKATE 3 on the Xbox. He grabbed it for 5 bucks and we spent all night last night battling each other in silly challenges.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• House Flipper has totally scratched the house building bug I have from The Sims. I played like 5 hours, then went back and bought all the DLC. I dropped 16 hours into it Saturday late night and all day Sunday. It is incredibly cathartic and relaxing, and put me in the right mindset I needed to go back to work.

Comment

• Beat Black Ops Cold War this weekend. First CoD that I've beaten since MW2. I dug it. Didn't overstay its welcome, and I beat the optional levels as well. Those puzzles were kind of fun to do actually. The second to last level
                  Spoiler: spoilers 
                where you find out that you've been a pawn the entire time was fucking sweet. When Adler is narrating what you should do I kept doing the opposite to see what happened and I ended up yelping like a baby when I stumbled into a cave full of Zombies.

That being said, I'm trying NOT to spoil it for myself but I am not sure if I got the "final" or "good" ending.
                  Spoiler: ending spoilers 
                My ending finished with Adler and myself both pulling guns before hearing a bang and cutting to black

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Beat Black Ops Cold War this weekend. First CoD that I've beaten since MW2. I dug it. Didn't overstay its welcome, and I beat the optional levels as well. Those puzzles were kind of fun to do actually. The second to last level
                    Spoiler: spoilers 
                  where you find out that you've been a pawn the entire time was fucking sweet. When Adler is narrating what you should do I kept doing the opposite to see what happened and I ended up yelping like a baby when I stumbled into a cave full of Zombies.

That being said, I'm trying NOT to spoil it for myself but I am not sure if I got the "final" or "good" ending.
                    Spoiler: ending spoilers 
                  My ending finished with Adler and myself both pulling guns before hearing a bang and cutting to black
                  That's the ending I got.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    House Flipper has totally scratched the house building bug I have from The Sims. I played like 5 hours, then went back and bought all the DLC. I dropped 16 hours into it Saturday late night and all day Sunday. It is incredibly cathartic and relaxing, and put me in the right mindset I needed to go back to work.
                    Told you.

Hell, I'm looking for more games like it.

Comment

• I could not deal with that game. It's like those fucking truck driving simulators. I play games to game not to do chores.

Comment

Told you.

Hell, I'm looking for more games like it.
                        25 hours now.

The PS5 is...large. Like, hilarious fucking big. I wasn't supposed to get it until Wednesday but Best Buy said I could curbside tonight at about 7pm. Rushed up there because I knew they closed at 8. There was more than a dozen of us there picking up, the regular store closed at 7. Installed Miles, downloaded Maneater, FF7R, Days Gone, LOU2, and a few others I want to see how they run. Also, Astro was pre-installed and I played for a bit. The PS5 does NOT like if you try to tell it to do a couple things while it's loading a game. I hard locked it where it did a reboot after being frozen for about 5 minutes. Then it locked again, but came back around, for about 90 seconds when I went to the main menu while in Miles. I also bogged it down HARD when adding the PS Collection games I don't own to my library. That's a mess by the way. It said Batman is "unavailable" because I own it...and said I own God of War and something else...but let me add a few games I also own to my library from the collection? Weird.

Took about 15 minutes to download my cloud saves, and I didn't even do them all. I did like the 10 games I know I will pick up again at some point.

Miles looks amazing. I don't like all the graphical options. That's the beauty of consoles. Give me the experience you want me to have, and that's it. I settled on the performance RT, bc I prefer 60fps to anything else. Astro seems fun, and the controller is cool but I am not falling over myself for the haptic feedback yet. The triggers are the coolest part for sure.

Comment

• Miles looks great but I just can't give a shit about it anymore. I'm half way through and kind of bored at the moment. Also, the fucking side missions to record music shit are terrible. I've been replaying Spider-Man Remastered much more instead with the bells and whistles on.

Comment

• Started the final mission in Miles. It's like 7 hours of story? I got the quest for that music shit, but they're just collectibles so fuck those. Will wrap this up in the morning then I think start LOU2.

Comment

• Miles done. Not sure I love how the villain went. Lot of fun though, and will definitely come back to it during the summer when i am miserable in the heat.

Comment

• Man you power through games. I've had this since launch and I'm like 50% done with it lol. Decided to start Death Stranding over again. Still love this weird fucking game. Currently switching between Cold War, Modern Warfare, Death Stranding, and FF7. That being said, I need something new that really just hooks me in for more than like 30 mins at a time. Nothing has done that in a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X