Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man I need people who actually play video games to play video games with me.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      man I need people who actually play video games to play video games with me.
      Tell me about. I'm going crazy this week with the damn new payroll system that just went live at my work. Such a nightmare.

At least baseball is over for the year, and it ended quite beautifully.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Wanna start WoW?

Comment

• Watch Dogs Legion is a weird mix of the WD2 goofy stuff and WAY too real life. It's still fun to fuck around and shock fools. The cargo drones are hilarious. You can hijack them, position it over some dudes, drop their cargo if it's explosive, make a big boom, then have the drone pick you up to escape.

Comment

• Have it downloaded on my PS4 so I can install it on my new PS5 day one. Need to try it. Never played the second one, only the first.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'd love to but nobody wants to PS4 anymore.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                I'd love to but nobody wants to PS4 anymore.

I'm on there with Avengers, but that's it really.

When I can actually play video games, it's usually Madden. But, I do have Call of Duty: Secret Reagan Cold Wars coming in 2 weeks.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• You should have gotten Avengers on the box man.

Legion is pretty sweet. There is something pretty awesome with setting my car to autodrive, taking over a drone, and hijack cars to run over pedestrians for no reason. hahah.

That being said, oof this story is a bit too close to real life.

Comment

That being said, oof this story is a bit too close to real life.
                    yuuup

Comment

• The new Dark Anthology game Little Hope. Digging it a bunch so far. Perfect timing.

Comment

• Also Teardown on the PC. The physics are awesome and this game is pretty fun. The voxel stuff looks amazing with the other effects used.

Comment

• Fucking loving RB6 at the moment. Barring some shitty matches with shitty people, it's been a lot of fun lately.

Comment

The new Dark Anthology game Little Hope. Digging it a bunch so far. Perfect timing.
                            Oh shit, that?s out?! That?s another thing going on the Christmas wish list!

Comment

• Lesley beat it this weekend. I'm taking my time.

Comment

• fucking Ceej and his fucking mutate decks in MTG.

Comment

Working...
                                X