Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still plugging away at Avengers. Got Black Widow on the team last night. She may be my favorite at the moment next to Kamala.

I just want to beat this so I can start up some end game shit.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Still plugging away at Avengers. Got Black Widow on the team last night. She may be my favorite at the moment next to Kamala.

I just want to beat this so I can start up some end game shit.

I like Black Widow, but I feel she'll play better when leveled up.

However, I really dig playing as Thor. I feel like I'm near the end now and I want to pick it up to finish it off.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I like Black Widow, but I feel she'll play better when leveled up.

However, I really dig playing as Thor. I feel like I'm near the end now and I want to pick it up to finish it off.
        There's a youtube out there with a guide to a Black Widow build that makes her pretty much stay stealthed AND in her red highlighted kick ass mode pretty much the whole time. If I remembered the name I'd post it.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I beat the story mode in Avengers last night.

I totally get where they can go next. But, I'm pumped to see what they do with online and DLC. Willing to give it a shot.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Picked up MTG Arena on PC since it's free. I'll see you guys in a few months. If anyone plays, here's my username: BrainDeadRadio#07569

Now to definitely not spend real world money on virtual cards
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The joyboyz played Sea of Thieves for like 3 hours today and fucked shit up....after our ship was blown to shit like 4 times by volcanoes. Shit was intense but once Ceej showed up we got shit done.

Comment

• So much MTG Arena. Ponied up for the battle pass. Currently level 16 and have been creating decks all day.

so much fun,

Comment

• Also, finally got my Mario collection in the mail today. Fuck you Amazon release date delivery...

That being said, still a bunch of fun. Super Mario 64 is my jammmm. I'm not going into fanboy bitch mode about Nintendo because who gives a shit, but I am a bit annoyed with the lack of invert controls in Sunshine.

Comment

• Ceej can't deal with my Michael Jackson deck in Magic. Its glorious.

Comment

• Almost done with The Avengers. Seems I'm on the last mission. Hoping to finish this up by this weekend so I can try some online to see if I'll stick with it or not.

Nightly Magic duels are still happening. Ceej got some good wins in last night.

Comment

• Uhhhh Genshin Impact rules?

Rob, you should try it. I think it will change enough of what you disliked about BOTW to be very much your shit.

Comment

• Platform?

Comment

• PS4 and PC.Free.

Comment

• Squadrons is awesome.

Comment

• Still going deep on Hades. I fought Hades himself like 6 times and just couldn't break through. I decided to try the god mode, which gives you a 20% damage reduction, and every time you fail to win it bumps up another 2%. I've already done like 30 hours, so at this point I want to see the back end of the story so using this mode doesn't bug me.

Comment

Working...
                                X