Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had some amazing F13 games last night with Ceej and Ari. Fucking lost it during the last match as I was playing director with these two since I died early on and with 2 minutes left Luke came home and he isn't allowed to watch Ari play, so Ari is doing his damndest to keep away from Ceej as Jason so Luke wouldn't see him. You could just hear him in the background asking what he's playing and all Ari could say was it was a camping simulator. Then Jason's moms decapitated head shows up and Ari says its just an old pumpkin. Ceej and I were dying. Oh to have kids....hahahaha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Please tell me you recorded it and are posting it somewhere. PLEASE!

Comment

• I'm up for Predator at any time.

I have yet to play as the Predator, but I got my Jungle Commando fucker up to Level 10
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Had some amazing F13 games last night with Ceej and Ari. Fucking lost it during the last match as I was playing director with these two since I died early on and with 2 minutes left Luke came home and he isn't allowed to watch Ari play, so Ari is doing his damndest to keep away from Ceej as Jason so Luke wouldn't see him. You could just hear him in the background asking what he's playing and all Ari could say was it was a camping simulator. Then Jason's moms decapitated head shows up and Ari says its just an old pumpkin. Ceej and I were dying. Oh to have kids....hahahaha
          Holy shit. Hahahaha

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fall Guys is a lot of fun. Except for See Saw. That one sucks harder than your cousin.

Comment

• See Saw is a cluster.

XenoCrisis on Xbone is great. Reminiscent of Smash TV X Aliens X Resident Evil. Love the level up system between matches. Hard as fuck.

Noita is still so fucking awesome and a kick to the dick. Love it.

Rocket Arena is a bunch of fun. Each character plays completely different and I'm still trying to find the one that works with my playstyle.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I got an email LATE Friday night that I got into the next WOW Expansion beta. Then spent my entire weekend working on the house and not even trying to login.

Comment

• Ended up downloading the Master Chief collection again as I was feeling nostalgic. For whatever reason when I originally went through the remastered of part 1, it didn't count one level. So finished that nonsense up to "complete" part 1. Then went back with part 2 as that's one I never finished.

Then I fired up some H3 online playlists. Heck yes. So much fun still.

Comment

• Guys, Tony Hawk warehouse demo this weekend. GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      Guys, Tony Hawk warehouse demo this weekend. GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      FUUUUUUCK YES.

I want to play Halo Reach again.

Comment

• I kind of love XenoCrisis.

Comment

• I need work to end early as fuck so I can play this Tony Hawk demo.

Comment

• I thought it was live tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              I thought it was live tomorrow?

same here.

Went ahead and pre-ordered it for the PS4.
                              Also picked up Slaps and Beans and Bendy
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• When we playing predator? Still haven't actually played with anyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X