Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep. Fuck both of those things. Hate that game.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, even went in with low expectations despite the hype because I knew the weapon shit and stamina would probably annoy me a bit, and they do but I'm just a little bored with it so far. How can I not just cook from the menu? So tedious. Game probably just isn't for me.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Ghost of Tsushima is pretty dope.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          Ghost of Tsushima is pretty dope.
          Absolutely loving it so far. Pro tip use that travelers outfit any time you're just exploring. And upgrade it to at least level 3.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Fil View Post
            Got a Switch finally, mostly for Ring Fit to be honest (this quarantine man).

Playing Breath of the Wild. Not really feeling it so far. I have spent 10-15 hours on it already. Thinking I might stop soon if it doesn't interest me more.
            I didn't get BOTW until about 5-6 hours in, and started unlocking more stamina and hearts. My recommendation is grab a map, and knock out a ton of shrines quickly to boost your shit.

It's probably my second or third favorite Zelda game with Link to the Past and Awakening up there. But yes, the weapon degradation sucks. It gets better once you have the Master Sword.

Comment

• Ghost is fucking incredible. Yeah, all the critics saying the open world format feels old is totally spot on...but it doesn't really bother me. The combat is SO GOOD. I also spent a ton of time in Act I leveling the hell out of everything, and went back to the first area and spent more time there so I could level more shit.

Do the Mythic tales AS SOON as they appear. They are so important and clutch. Get the upgrades to add stagger and combo to shield attackers, and the parry spear attackers ASAP.

The main character fucking SUCKS though. The "we are honorable samurai! Look at this lack of personality! It is shameful for me to attack from shadows!" shit is awful. Seriously, make this dude a Ronin. Get rid of all his bullshit honor obsession, give him some personality, and let the other characters give you all the honor spiels while you blow them off. There's a scene between the Khan and your uncle in which the Khan taunts your uncle about how you've been attacking from the shadows and your uncle is all NO HE WOULD NEVER! HE IS SAMURAI! and the Khan is laughing about "becoming what you hate" and I was like oh FUCK OFF your land is invaded and most the samurai are dead. You're in a backwoods island the mainland doesn't give a fuck about. Ain't nobody in their right mind ringing their hands over slicing a neck from behind.

Comment

• The main dude is lame as balls. I only assassinate people and do everything I can not to be a samurai. Fuck that guy.

Decided to try No Man's Sky again. Damn, this is the version that should have come out years ago. Multi is a bunch of fun. Ceej and I were just tooling around on Planet Fahey naming all the dumb looking creatures after Ari. hahhaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  Decided to try No Man's Sky again. Damn, this is the version that should have come out years ago. Multi is a bunch of fun. Ceej and I were just tooling around on Planet Fahey naming all the dumb looking creatures after Ari. hahhaa

You bastards. I downloaded it last night played for wayyyy to long.
                  Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                  John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• nice!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Ghost is fucking incredible. Yeah, all the critics saying the open world format feels old is totally spot on...but it doesn't really bother me. The combat is SO GOOD. I also spent a ton of time in Act I leveling the hell out of everything, and went back to the first area and spent more time there so I could level more shit.

Do the Mythic tales AS SOON as they appear. They are so important and clutch. Get the upgrades to add stagger and combo to shield attackers, and the parry spear attackers ASAP.

The main character fucking SUCKS though. The "we are honorable samurai! Look at this lack of personality! It is shameful for me to attack from shadows!" shit is awful. Seriously, make this dude a Ronin. Get rid of all his bullshit honor obsession, give him some personality, and let the other characters give you all the honor spiels while you blow them off. There's a scene between the Khan and your uncle in which the Khan taunts your uncle about how you've been attacking from the shadows and your uncle is all NO HE WOULD NEVER! HE IS SAMURAI! and the Khan is laughing about "becoming what you hate" and I was like oh FUCK OFF your land is invaded and most the samurai are dead. You're in a backwoods island the mainland doesn't give a fuck about. Ain't nobody in their right mind ringing their hands over slicing a neck from behind.
                      Billiam spitting straight facts. 100%
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Carrion is the fucking SHIT.

Comment

• Ari and I (not so much Ceej) are having a blast in No Man's Sky now. This game is a bunch of silly fun multiplayer.

Lots of giant dicks on Planet Fahey and Planet Shartz.

Comment

• Noita on PC is a ton of fun. Such a cool art style and game.

Comment

• Tetris Effect is cool. Don't have VR but I'm sure it's pretty there too.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• It's the SHIT in VR

Comment

Working...
                                X