X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAMPAGE BABY MW2 TIME

Comment

• Man I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally don't know about MW2. The UI is absolutely abysmal. Just the worst. There's no way to see your new unlocks while building loadouts. The camo menu is just fucking awful. Why can I hit LT to go to the beginning, but can't hit RT to scroll between camo types? The entire progression system is fucking stupid, and honestly makes me not even want to play. So I need to use a 762 version of a gun and get it to level 12...then it unlocks the 556 version of the same gun, and when THAT version hits 17 I then unlock the submachine gun version of the gun? And only THEN after it hits level 7 do I get a scope I want for use on the gun I actually want to use? Absolutely insane. Whoever thought that shit up was thinking one thing only; "this is how we sell more XP boosts." The maps are eh. I like a couple, but none of them hit for me like MW1 maps do. I like the Sicario traffic map, but it's so busy (like a lot of maps) that seeing other players is an issue.

Comment

• I dunno, I'm having fun with it but I fully agree that the UI is the FUCKING WORST. Riley was telling me that the guy who designed HULU's UI is the one who did this. Make sense.

It's so fucking shitty and unintuitive. The Hub SUCKS. Fuck off. The "PLAYER LOCKED" shit is dumb and we can't figure out what triggers that.

The party shit sucks as you have to jump through so many hoops to chat because you can join but then have to press a button to start voice chat and the same thing as joining a channel. I mean, I get it Billy, you only have a PC headset and are on xbox (so everyone else is gtg), but now I'm boned because PS5 doesn't have the discord option yet so now I have to wear an earbud and have my computer next to me (my phone's headphone jack is busted, and when I wore my bluetooth buds yall said I sucked) to use discord BUT trying to explain to everyone how to use discord this way suuucks and then you have the party chat/channels which are separate AND then you add in the PC players who are used to push to talk and apparently always have lobby chat on and shit and it's one giant fucking headache. I wish I would have just bought this on the Xbox but that excludes other people who don't have one. I'm about to just either buy a brand new PS5 headset (the pulse SUCKS for voice but is AMAZING for sounds but this wouldn't fix the fact that we'd still have to use discord if playing with you) or fucking rebuy this bitch on my xbox.

Meh, that's the biggest pain. Just trying to talk to everyone without my fucking ear wanting to die and also gimping myself due to not being able to hear game sounds out of one ear.

Past that, I leveled up a bunch but I still think Cold War is better thus far. It's at least more fun and/or I'm better at it. Ceej and I jumped in to fortnite last night and had more fun rolling over people with our souped up sports car with cow catcher.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Honestly, the voice chat issue is everyone else. Not us lol. If the rest of them got with the program 5 years ago and just put discord on their phones we'd all be fine! the bigger issue is you using headphones for gameplay and then wanting to voice chat. That shit sucks. I honestly play with sound down to a whisper like 90% of the time anymore, voice chat or not. I can just use my ear buds and my discord on the phone, but it picks up every tiny sound whereas I can quick and easily adjust the gate/volume on the new desk mic using the PC Discord client.

I played another like 3-4 hours yesterday morning, and everything feels just a little bit off for me. Again, I was so in love with MW2019, so any big changes would be a downgrade for me. I can't even find if there are challenges anymore? The upgrade system is honestly killing my desire to play. Leveling the fucking Lachman 762 made me rage quit and walk away from the game yesterday. I went looking online and apparently a LOT of people hit the Lachman 762 grind and are ready to stop playing, so at least I am not alone? But I feel like I am making zero progress to get the loadouts and playstyle I want between the unlock system and the AWFUL new perk system. Ghost might as well not exist. The first 75% of every game is a million UAV's and having to play super slow until Ghost activates. I can't rampage because I am getting corner sniped over and over due to the perk change.

Yesterday I was consistently the top 2 or 3 on the leaderboards at the end of most of my matches, but I felt like I was the worst player on the field the entire time. I never felt like I was playing well or kicking ass and having fun. In MW2019 when I was told 2-3 in the match I FELT like I was and it was so fun to feel the rampage groove. That feeling just doesn't exist yet in this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Honestly, the voice chat issue is everyone else. Not us lol. If the rest of them got with the program 5 years ago and just put discord on their phones we'd all be fine! the bigger issue is you using headphones for gameplay and then wanting to voice chat. That shit sucks. I honestly play with sound down to a whisper like 90% of the time anymore, voice chat or not.
            Oh I don't disagree with the discord set up shit as I fucking told everyone weeks ago. I'm boned at the moment only because discord isn't an option on PS5 and it's like, of course I want to hear you guys AND the game. NOTHING ever comes through my surround speakers when I game. That shit gets muted as soon as I join a game with anyone. Both because I'm not a boner and also to give Lesley peace and quiet.

I only now just found out that Ari's game sound doesn't go through his headset and goes through his surround sound which is why I always have been hearing double when I game with him. Ceej was doing that shit too but we called him out last night and he fixed it. Like, if you have a gaming headset ALL sound should be going through it (both voice AND game). There is no reason not to and if you're wearing a headset that isn't the piece of shit 360 type with one earbud then it's time to fucking upgrade. Especially with how easy it is to up the level of the voice/game independently. Like last night I was playing with Ceej, my bro and his buddies and we were all just using the in game party chat and it worked fine. But if you would have joined, it wouldnt have because then I'd have to go on discord.

I don't like discord for chatting unless I'm on my PC gaming or if there is no other option so it looks like if I want to play COD with you I'll have to do that until Sony gets their fucking shit together but it doesn't sounds like Discord chat is coming to PS5 until fucking MARCH. : (

I'm mostly just pissed because the bottleneck at the moment is you and I hearing each other without discord. That's it. You can play with eveyone else on discord or not but I have to fucking wear a earbud to be able to use discord cause sony drags their feet on this shit. It's dumb as fuck, and I'm legit thinking about just rebuying this now on xbox.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

I only now just found out that Ari's game sound doesn't go through his headset and goes through his surround sound which is why I always have been hearing double when I game with him. Ceej was doing that shit too but we called him out last night and he fixed it. Like, if you have a gaming headset ALL sound should be going through it (both voice AND game). There is no reason not to and if you're wearing a headset that isn't the piece of shit 360 type with one earbud then it's time to fucking upgrade.
              Boomers will never die. JFC Ari lol

Comment

• I don't want to be misspeaking so MAYBE it was due to all of the other chatting issues and it's not always like that, BUT he did say that it was coming through his surround system. At least his dog wasn't yapping constantly the other night lol. Goddamn poodle nonsense. i luv u ari but i do not luv that yapper. My shit is MUTED all of the time unless I'm playing by myself and Lesley is doing something else but is wearing her headphones.

Comment

• Yeah, that's why I never even tried playing multiplayer stuff for years. As Sparta got older and needed more attention it was him barking nonstop or him needing to go outside nonstop.

Comment

• I will 100% cop to eating food while playing and its 50/50 if I remember to mute my chomping and slurping.

Comment

• I have to say that the guy that designed the UI in Modern Warfare 2 can eat a bag of dicks. I've never seen such ridiculous nonsense and trying to explain shit to people is like herding cats. I JUST WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS AND NOT HAVE THEM HATE ME.

Comment

• third person MW2 is fucking great. I'm way better in that mode except for when I play with my brother and his godlike friends who throw us into matches with people that can 360 mctwist no scope.

I do laugh at how upset they get and how much they bitch during games though.

Scenario A: Scott/Ceej/Myself on Invasion running full steam into battle with the battle rage shit, dying, laughin, grabbing vehicles and just honking the horn as we whip shitties and kill dudes before being blown up. Laughter. I do pretty well in each map. I have fun.

Scenario B; Couldn't even get a game of invasion going with a group of me and my bro/friend on PC. Try third person mode as I told them it was fun. SBMM means I'm getting fucked. Just me playing - not doing bad. Playing with them - getting shit one. I'm still laughing and having fun. They are doing nothing but bitching about tri-peeking (?) and cheaters, and fuck this game nonsense, etc etc. Meanwhile they are still coming in first place in leaderboard. They talk shit constantly to the other team and whatnot. Seem like they hate it.

I just don't get it. There are totally issues with the game (riot shield can eat a dick) but it's fun, they on the other hand play constantly and seem to hate it ? i don't get this generation. I also don't get why they are constantly in game chat or whatever bitching at randoms and getting bitched at? My shit is friends only, everyone else can eat a butt.

Whatever, I dig it. Also got Apex re-installed and gonna be trying that again.

Comment

• I think I am pretty much done with going hard on MW2. I got pretty much all the guns I want...and I really don't want to use a bunch of guns I dislike in order to get scopes I enjoy. Maybe after the battle pass comes out. The other thing is I only like 2 of the 6v6 maps. I can close my eyes and remember most of the MW2019 maps, and loved all of them, their flow, etc. These maps just do nothing for me except the historical fortress base and the F1 race track. So I am just playing invasion all the time, but that's getting a little boring. I want like 2 more invasion maps.

I got GOW Ragnarok pre-loaded and ready for Wednesday...except that's usually when I hang with Sarah

Comment

• People burn themselves out so fast in games....I dunno, it's not as a good as Cold War but I'm still having fun. Haven't leveld dick for guns but a few to 20, invasion is still fun, third person is fun, dunno I still enjoy it. Apex can eat it though. Fucking can't figure out how to (if it's even possible) link my PS5 version to my xbox version. Also, apparently they have added like a GRIP of new dudes. All are locked for me on ps5, and xbox it looks like I have maybe 6-7 unlocked. Forgot you can't solo, forgot the guns all look the same. Forgot the attachements shit, etc...

Went back to Fortnite where I was Obi-Wan and Ceej was Darth and we were tooling around the map in a souped up monster truck then went fishing.

Comment

• Lesley, Ari and I did the new Sea adventure this weekend. Pretty fun. Didn't do too bad. The Seaward is slowly leveling up.

Comment

• The CO-OP Spec Ops misisons in CoD are pretty fucking dope. Billy and I were getting smoked the first 2-3 times we tried a map, and then promptly beat all of them. Seems like they change things up as the first time we played the first mission it was a standard "get these things, exfil" which was pretty straight forward. The second time we played as we were on the way to xfil all kinds of shit was going down all around us: tons of enemy armored trucks chasing us as we were hauling ass in a cargo truck towards the plane. As we were coming over a hill, some of dudes in helicopters starting launching missles at those fuckers with explosions happening all around us as I just ran our cargo truck up the plane ramp and it took off.

Fun diversions, cool stuff to unlock, dig it.

Comment

Working...
                                X