This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally doing Mass Effect 3 and it good
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• BUT BUT BUT THE NERDS HATED THE ENDING WAHH MY PENIS

for the record, I dug the hell outta that game.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• The ending was shit.

If Mac Walters and Damon Lindelof ever got together, they would turn into Timecop's own Past and Future Ron Silver, becoming a terrible CG blood and shit monster.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah the ending is indeed ten tons of shit. The preceding 4 hours is good shit though.

Comment

• Yeah it is. On insanity, you will hate one fellow in particular more than anything you've ever dealt with in the history of ever.

In retrospect, he was only trying to help by keeping me from reaching the end.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lots of Team Fortress 2 now that it's working again on my machine. Found a pretty fun server.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• so much team fortress 2 this weekend.

Comment

• Having an absolute blast with STAR TREK ONLINE. I'm amazed at the improvements that they've put into the game:
                  - The graphics are much better, both in space and in ground combat.
                  - The quests are stronger and more 'Star Trekky'. Very cool.
                  - They added Romulans as a playable race with a full PVE storyline, and they gave the Klingons a full PVE storyline.

I'm actually thinking of subbing this just to get the bonus stuff available.

Seriously, this is the goods. Give it a try if you've never done so.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dust: An Elysian Tail. Got more than an hour in, and it's awesome. I need to play more, but I was totally scatter brained all weekend. Couldn't sit down longer than 30 minutes without having to get up, so I got almost no gaming done even with the five day weekend.

Comment

• SO MUCH TF2.

also, buddy of mine just hooked me up with Crysis 3 and Bioshock:Infinite for my PC. Hopefully try those out tonight.

Comment

• Infinite is amazeball.
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Enjoy Infinite.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Tomb Raider.

Pretty cool so far. Spat water at the first death scene I experienced during the opening cave escape.

The only gripe I have is with how ridiculously dark it gets. Couldn't see shit under the default.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it makes you HAVE to use that Batmang vision at times.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                Tomb Raider.

Pretty cool so far. Spat water at the first death scene I experienced during the opening cave escape.

The only gripe I have is with how ridiculously dark it gets. Couldn't see shit under the default.
                                I always up my brightness in new games. That "make it so you can't see this image" shit they do always makes everything so goddamn dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X