Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta get my infusion tonight! Then I am coming for that ass.

Comment

• LIAR. I WANTED TO STALK YOU AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE OPTION TO ALLOW IT. LET ME INVADE YOU BILLY.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        LIAR. I WANTED TO STALK YOU AND YOU DIDN'T HAVE THE OPTION TO ALLOW IT. LET ME INVADE YOU BILLY.
        Saw that when I was logging off (was off early, had a killer headache from this sinus infection). Switched it to friends only, so bring that shit on. I WILL ALSO BRING TO YOU ROBERT.

Comment

• INVADE MY BODY BILL
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Killed 3 of the 8 Visionaries in Deathloop so far. Still have no idea how to beat this thing. Like I know how to in theory, but goddamn they really want you to hit all districts in all time periods multiple times. I always start with a plan and that plan always ends with me trying to kill as many people as possible in as many ways as possible. Kicking dudes off cliffs and buildings never gets old.

Finally have some decent trinkets and weapons now too.

Comment

• Playing as Julianne in Deathloop is awesome. Invaded a few friends games and some randoms. Good shit.

Comment

• I love Deathloop. So much.

Comment

• getting pretty decent at Deathloop now. Upgraded most of my powers two levels and have some baller guns. My gold plated pistol that shoots poison gas is great against Julianna.

Comment

• Didn't get to even touch it at all this weekend. Hopefully I can get a couple hours in today, but probably not.

Comment

• slacker. Stop watching hulu and play games.

Comment

• had some pretty fucking fun games of F13 with Ari and Ceej yesterday. Goofing around in this game is so much fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          slacker. Stop watching hulu and play games.
                          I drove to Dallas and bought a new car.

Comment

• someone was watching hulu and not playing games. WHY WON'T YOU LET ME INVADE YOU?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

I drove to Dallas and bought a new car.
                              what did you buy?
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Saw your tweet Billy. That is weird because I saw you and another buddy of mine online. Both of you were unable to be invaded at first and then you went offline so I invaded him. Then I went to bed. :/

Next time you're on hit me up we can invade each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X