Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finished Chubby Rain the other night. Pretty good. Somehow remained spoiler free this entire time in regards to the killer's identity. Figured it would turn out to be that one.

Some of the beats were still undone by the ESL of it all. Delivery fell so flat in the killer's epilogue it came across as comical. Like someone reading a sandwich board. The soundtrack was fantastic though (the composer definitely lifted the best moment from Seven to utilize during the suspenseful sequences).

Anyway, it was a cool concept with good to so-so execution. Watching the behind the scenes stuff was pretty interesting as far as the craft required for such a huge undertaking.

I actually found the Taxidermist DLC to be the most frantic and unnerving scenario. Very well done.

On to the Unfarted series.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• FTL. Man it is hard.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• FTL is soooo hard.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Almost too hard. Finally made it like 5 sectors then immediately was blown the hell up.

Comment

• Installed steam. Who else is uses it?

Comment

• We all is uses it.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Usernames? Game recommendations?

Comment

• Check with William, he and Nerdious and Rob are the steam guru's. I have a couple of games but never get to play due to towing the world.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• current name is [BDR] Buff Headcheese

may be able to find me like that or with izzim420@hotmail.com

Get Monaco, TeamFortress 2 (free), Counter Strike Source (still play this)
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Mine is Tosshi. Just go look at my steam library. All the fucking games man. Definitely get the new Tomb Raider while it's on sale today. Skyrim for mods, it's on sale today too. Torchlight 2 is amazing, also has awesome mods. DOTA2 and TF2 for F2P. Warframe is supposed to be a good F2P too. Tribes Ascend also good.

Comment

• ASSCREED II- since it's "free" on XBL I downloaded this. I've only played the first couple intro/training missions but I like it. The controls are a little touchy but the story and world they've created is pretty neat. I think the intro did a good enough job that I doubt I'm missing anything by not playing the first game.

Comment

• Creed 2 is amazing. Ezio's story is cool. Unlike, say, Connor's....
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• AssFreedBro II will be played this coming weekend.

Comment

• Ac2 is my favorite

Comment

• IT'S ME, MAAAAARIO!
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X