This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just suck REALLY bad at it. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love RTS, and loved the first one.

Not KOREAN-loved, but I'm usually not bad at all at RTS.

What's the beef with BF3? How could they fuck up the formula?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Focused more on graphics then gameplay IMO. Then again BF2 is probably my favorite FPS of all time so I'm definitely biased like a motherfucker.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• BF3 just isn't fun. It's missing that BF insanity. Toss in all the Origin bullshit and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

SC2 is legit as fuck. I like RTS' but was never the biggest SC fan, but the campaign is crazy. It's not at all your typical RTS campaign of just collect resources and build. There's levels where you have to move from high ground to high ground before the lava world erupts and fucks up all your units and other shit like that. So good.

Comment

• IMO the only thing BF2 needed was prone. I know most could care less but prone exists for a reason.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That's the one thing (besides graphics) that BF3 got right, prone!

Comment

• Prone just adds a whole 'nother level tactically.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  BF3 just isn't fun. It's missing that BF insanity. Toss in all the Origin bullshit and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh

SC2 is legit as fuck. I like RTS' but was never the biggest SC fan, but the campaign is crazy. It's not at all your typical RTS campaign of just collect resources and build. There's levels where you have to move from high ground to high ground before the lava world erupts and fucks up all your units and other shit like that. So good.
                  Cool for SC2.

As for BF3, what's Origin?

Comment

• It's EA's SUPER SWEET ONLINE SERVICE. Wait did I say super sweet? I meant SUPER SHITTY.,

Comment

• The shitty bootleg Steam service that EA forces you to use. You don't even get a real game launcher. It launches from a FUCKING BROWSER. It's ridiculous. Search for Origin complaints online. People getting triple billed, not getting the DLC or pre-order content they were supposed to, people getting their account BANNED bc someone on the forums quoted them then added their own shitty comments. I considered snagging BF3 a few times when it was like $20 on Amazon or whatever, but I refuse to use Origin. The extended BF3 beta was plenty for me.

Comment

• Oh great. The online play's broken?

I'll download the beta for fun, but that sounds retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                          Prone just adds a whole 'nother level tactically.
                          Tell that to the mouthbreathers playing MW3. I don't know what pisses me off more - that everyone, once they're being shot at, goes prone even in the middle of the street or that those same fucks end up killing me because my brain can't comprehend such a retarded* tactic.

*Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                            Tell that to the mouthbreathers playing MW3. I don't know what pisses me off more - that everyone, once they're being shot at, goes prone even in the middle of the street or that those same fucks end up killing me because my brain can't comprehend such a retarded* tactic.

*Sorry
                            That's a different use of prone than I mean though. I mostly mean with creeping and sniping. Those assholes use special controllers that allow them to lay down much faster than you or I could by using the standard controller and thus they are fuckheads. But I feel your pain. Well, I did when I had my 360 lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post

*Sorry
                              HUMP THE EARTH, WIN EVERY TIME
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Still going through Rayman. This game is so fucking good it makes me sad that no one is buying it.

Comment

Working...
                                X