Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had to move my PS4 to my study, bc the wifi is such shit in my living room. Ordered a set of those powerline ethernet adapters, hoping those work miracles.

Comment

• I played a little Destiny as well. Definitely had that MMO feel. Not sure how I feel about that. I was surprised to hear Peter Dinklage in game. Didn't know he was in it.

So, I have COD Ghosts and Killzone Shadowfall in my possession. Not sure which game to start next or replay Mass Effect 2.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Shadowfall was a fun diversion. But I still fucking hate FPS's on consoles.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Ghosts is garbage. Well not garbage, but definitely a phone in COD.

Dinklage isn't all. Lieutenant fucking Daniels from The Wire is in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Except these are pretty smart, and way more interesting to fight. I love how hard sci-fi it is.
            That's good to hear. I only encountered them once and shot gunned them all to hell right away.

Comment

• BF:Hardline is pretty awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Finally played long enough to get to the Citadel/Hub thing and I see where Billy gets the WoW comparison. I have no idea how to talk or dance but hey, it's neat. Is the whole game MP? Seems like the hub world is where you can posse up to take on the campaign missions.

And how the hell do you melee?

Comment

• I don't think I ever figured out how to melee. My character would however do some sort of force push thing with r1. I think she was sorcerer class equivalent.
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I just looked at the controls online (why were these not included in a menu somewhere?) and, yeah, R1 is melee. I guess that force push the Mage class uses counts.

Comment

• Just played a bit with Fil. sorry for no mic, can't find the stuff that the PS4 shipped with. It's kind of fun, not sure how I like it so far. Hate the lack of tutorial for the most part. Felt like I just kept picking missions in the same fucking rooms over and over, probably because I was. Fil saved my ass a bunch though and then we danced. That was fun.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what I don't like about it. The MMOness of it, having those missions in that same fucking building gets boring fast. A public event spawned a little after you logged out. I tried that, it was fun. We'll have to get a group together again. I had more fun this time with a partner than I did when I played solo.

Comment

• Lesley and I just played Mario Kart against some friends online. Works surprisingly well. Even has voice chat with no mic needed thanks to the game pad.

Comment

• restarted a play through of MGS on the PS1 for fun.

It's amazing how much I still remember about the game and how it still works almost just as well now as it did when it was released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              restarted a play through of MGS on the PS1 for fun.

It's amazing how much I still remember about the game and how it still works almost just as well now as it did when it was released.
                              I wish I could "unplay" a game so I can experience it for the first time, again.

Did you play deja vu mission? You'll probably love it.

Comment

• I have yet to get all of the badges in Ground Zeroes and I really had a hankering to watch the intro of MGS and then I just ended up playing a bunch. My goal is to play this a few times (at least a good chunk of it) and then do a live BDRcade episode where I play and Ceej can just make fun of all the weird shit that he's never actually seen because he's not a fan of the games.

Comment

Working...
                                X