Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splosion Man is fucking great. Will be picking this up next week for sure.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, I've kinda gotta buy 'Splosion Man now. I got so into playing this last night that I completely neglected talking to a friend for 15 minutes and now she's mad at me.

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier while pooping earlier. Then I died because I forgot to heal my characters and save because I suck at life.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• We need to coordinate for BF: 1943.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• haha nice. I saw you got it. Keep in mind, I'm usually not a chatty cathy unless Ari and them are on. I dunno what it is, but if you invite me, there is a good chance I won't have my mic on. Well that and I'm probably pretty fucked up at the moment haha.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That's fine, I figured that after my other attempts of inviting you to chat and not hearing anything. Don't worry about it.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              haha nice. I saw you got it. Keep in mind, I'm usually not a chatty cathy unless Ari and them are on. I dunno what it is, but if you invite me, there is a good chance I won't have my mic on. Well that and I'm probably pretty fucked up at the moment haha.
              Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
              That's fine, I figured that after my other attempts of inviting you to chat and not hearing anything. Don't worry about it.
              Fuck that, radio chatter is key to a prime RAMPAGE!! Once we all get in a game together I better hear everyone's voice, preferably at the same time.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                We need to coordinate for BF: 1943.
                Gah. I think I'm gonna get this too. SO MANY GAMES. And my slowly-growing DS addiction isn't helping matters.
                "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Well I'll be on today for the most part. Down with whatever. Just finishing up the new episode at the moment.

Comment

• gonna go play some BF1943 in a few.

Comment

• Just played a few matches with Nate. Good shit. We rocked those fucks.

Comment

• 50 Cent: Blood in the Sand
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Just played a few matches with Nate. Good shit. We rocked those fucks.
                          We gotta get a full squad. Game is totally worth $15.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            We gotta get a full squad. Game is totally worth $15.
                            Today is a good day for me as I know I'll be getting off work early for a doctor's visit. So basically my evening is clear. Pick any time 5pm central and after.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Working 2nd job until around 8 EST then coming home to mow the grass which takes approx 30-45 minutes.
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Working 2nd job until around 8 EST then coming home to mow the grass which takes approx 30-45 minutes.
                                So around 9 ish Central? How about the rest of you guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X