Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm out. Sorry, I REALLY want to see if I can score a free Uncharted 2. Hahaha.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
      I'm out. Sorry, I REALLY want to see if I can score a free Uncharted 2. Hahaha.
      Don't blame you for that. Free swag is awesome, Free GAME is redonkulous.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Actually, not really free. $15 for the event, but fuck, who wouldn't want to play and watch Uncharted on a fucking movie screen? Hahaha.

Comment

• Uncharted 2. Played the unreleased (as of now) maps on multiplayer and watched people play on a 4k movie screen. Ridiculous. And I won one of the many raffles for a free copy of the game.

Comment

• disregard my message in the uncharted thread then. NICE!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Scoring sweet swag is cool, sweet swag and a free game? Awesome!! Congrats nerdious
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Thanks. The tournament was tough though. My team was out the first round by one point and they kept offering chances to get back into the tournament throughout the night. My number didn't get picked but I was fucking stoked I won the raffle for a copy. Made up for passing out in the lobby because I hadn't eaten anything.

Comment

• Like you actually passed out? Fell over and shit?
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yah. I remember pulling out my card to pay for food and I thought I was going through the motions of a transaction, while I was actually conked out on the floor. I didn't even know I passed out until people were actually looking down and asking if I was ok. They said they could hear my head hit the ground from across the lobby. Hahaha.

Comment

• Fuck, Nerdious! What the hell are you doing? Buying food and not opening it???
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• This is not good dude. Might want to get your blood sugar checked.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                          Fuck, Nerdious! What the hell are you doing? Buying food and not opening it???

WINNAR. Also, goddammit Nerdious.

Comment

• I know. They checked my blood sugar as well and said it was fine. As well as my blood pressure. It's happened once before, two years ago. Same results. I don't know what it is. But fuck, I was getting the sweats and nauseous. Eating right after I passed out helped a shit load though.

Comment

• Congrats on winning the game! Sorry you passed out.
                              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Thanks all for the grats and the concern. Now, how about some games tonight?

Comment

Working...
                                X