Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah, if you're like Lesley (loves to 100% these fucking games) then you'll still have a ton of hours to put in each part. Also, in the main game (without buying anything) you still have access to a bunch of "other worlds" that you can access and play in. It's neat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Rock Band 4 has been delivered. Only like 5 more hours before I can go home and belt out some Van Halen.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• UPS guy doesn't get here for another hour and half! Why even bother living right now?

Comment

• THE PONYKICKERS WILL BE ROCKING FACES OFF SOOOOOOONNNNNNN

Comment

• I'm gonna grab a burrito and shoot some aliens!

Comment

• fucking add me if I'm on fool. I kept trying to join your game yesterday but it wasn't happening.

Comment

• Rob, is Injustice playable for a 7 years old who loves Marvel vs Capcom 3 playing on Simple mode?

Or is it just like Mortal Kombat?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it plays just like the new mortal kombat. I own MvC3 but didn't know there was a simple mode.

But the moves are all able to be called up with the start button and they are all variations of <-, -> + X or whatever. So it's not too crazy.

Comment

• Simple mode has every button doing a move, or super move. So it's fun for kids.

Not sure he's ready for moves, but I'll try.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• DYNAMIC DRUM FILLS ARE MY SHIIIIIIII*Iron Mans into the sky*

Comment

• After spending another hour or so I can say the game isn't without its technical flaws. Like, I don't care for crashing back to the dashboard. And there's occasional audio stutter. the character creator isn't as robust as previous games, unless you also unlock body styles, hair, etc in addition to clothes and gear.

The freestyle solos are really fun. I have them turned off for now just to see the actual solo charts but once I see all of them (and get the 85% solo achievement) I'll turn freestyle back on. There's a bit of lag to the prompts which can cause a combo drop and that's a bit annoying. It sounds like these are all things HMX is working on, though. It's just a bummer to see a game I was really anticipating still fall victim to the "yeah, it's not really finished all the way but it's really close" trend.

Comment

• the creator is balls. I hope you unlock shit because that shit is weak.

The solos are the shit. The new drums are great. I dig the way the guitar auto calibrates (never had any that did that), but man I miss GH3's guitar. Was never a fan of the Strat and this new one's whammy bar is in a terrible position as is the start buttons.

Not a fan of the songs that come with the game for the most part, and hate that my DLC isn't showing up (at least in the tour modes we played) unless we do quick play. What's the word on when we can import all of the previous tracks?

Comment

• I hope they fucking patch in surround sound. Ridiculous it's not in the game like the other ones.

Comment

• also, if you have the new drums (which are great) you need to get the firmware update. I thought I was just rusty last night but it turns out there are issues that need to be patched directly into the drum set. Come on Harmonix/MadCatz....sloppy.

Comment

• Your DLC should show up in Career mode, it's just that it depends on the gig and the path you choose. The purpose of Career is to expose you to the disc songs so that's primarily what will show up. The "choose your own set" shows usually have a few DLC options, I've found.

There are about 1,700 songs available now and they're working on the rest but haven't given a timeframe other than saying its "a continuous process". The big thing is the disc exports, which they're also still working on. Someone on Reddit is making a spreadsheet of all the missing songs and why they are missing. It's pretty useful. I didn't realize the licensing has expired on some of the stuff I have.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rockband/co...not_available/

Comment

Working...
                                X