Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The incredible BF3 horror stories on Reddit and every other website makes me glad I stayed the fuck away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Pick up MotA, Russ. I think you'll dig it.
      As soon as I get my account back in working order, it is as good as mine.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        The incredible BF3 horror stories on Reddit and every other website makes me glad I stayed the fuck away.
        Every game launch for a first-time publisher is fraught with hiccups.

Comment

• BF3 fucking shines when you're rolling with a crew of people that aren't fucking pubbies. Spotting, teamwork, cooperation, ambushes, killzones, etc etc.
          sigpic
          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• I'm really sucking at Batman for some reason. I think because it's not as linear as the first one I have no idea what to do. IT's the bane of open world games for me. Once there is so much stuff to do, I never know what to do.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I too have that problem sometimes so I can understand that. Soooo many nights on GTA or Saints Row 1&2 just blowing shit up.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Arkham City is linear as FUCK. The open world is window dressing, it's tiny as shit. The story modes point you to the building to go inside, then it's Arkham Island again. The only "open" thing are a couple of the side missions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                  I'm really sucking at Batman for some reason. I think because it's not as linear as the first one I have no idea what to do. IT's the bane of open world games for me. Once there is so much stuff to do, I never know what to do.
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Arkham City is linear as FUCK. The open world is window dressing, it's tiny as shit. The story modes point you to the building to go inside, then it's Arkham Island again. The only "open" thing are a couple of the side missions.
                  You guys should settle this with a knife fight.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tap Y to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                      I'm really sucking at Batman for some reason. I think because it's not as linear as the first one I have no idea what to do. IT's the bane of open world games for me. Once there is so much stuff to do, I never know what to do.
                      Same here, except usually the side missions feel like boring filler to me in most open world games. I get bored of it quickly. Not too many side missions here and most are actually interesting, at least to a Batman nerd like me. Make sure to complete the first set of AR missions as soon as possible, if you haven't already, the unlock you get is very useful. It helps get you around quicker.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I'm about halfway through Uncharted 3. Nothing mind blowing so far, just another great action adventure game so far, which is fine by me, not much needed fixing. Interesting opening chapter, and I really enjoyed the next chapter, which I won't spoil. I think they dialed back the shooting a little, it seems like I'm doing more platforming and puzzle solving, which I enjoy. I really wish the singleplayer had co-op. Most of the time, you have an NPC or two with you, why not have someone else control that character, at least then I can yell at them to get out of my way. I stopped playing right before the Tom Cruise ship level so I'm ready to be wowed later.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I want to play Uncharted 3 very much, but I can't justify the $60 when I know I will get like 6 hours of amazing entertainment and never touch it again.

Comment

• Understandable. I like the multiplayer, but I really enjoyed the co-op in 2, so I hope to be hooked to this one, too.

Finished the game, took me 9:49 on hard. Probably a 6 to 8 hour game on normal. More shooting in the second half of the game, but still felt like they reduced the amount compared to 1 and 2. Awesome action sequences, and no shitty boss fight like the last game, which I appreciated. Followed the same formula, more or less, like the other 2. Hopefully, they change it up next time. Still, awesome game. These characters are entertaining.

Spoiler: Minor Borderline Spoiler 
                            Wouldn't have minded more horseback riding. Horses make games awesome, I think. Leave them wanting more, I suppose.

Comment

• I was thinking about getting this on Tuesday. But, I also have Goldeneye and LOTR winging its way to me.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is there a stupid game-changing enemy halfway through the game like there was in the first two games?

Comment

Working...
                                X