Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was going to try DCU but a 19 gig download scared me off. I don't even know how much free space I have left on my HDD.

Comment

• Grabbed that new MGS HD pack for the 360. Playing MGS 2 at the moment. Fucking love this game still. Looks great and runs at 60 fps. Nice.

Also picked up ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD pack for the PS3. Never played ICO before and not sure if I dig it but going through Shadow right now at 60 FPS and it's ALL GOOOD MAAANNNNN.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
        Grabbed that new MGS HD pack for the 360.
        I totally forgot that was out.

How do I into Big Shell?
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Beat the tanker part in MGS2 last night, now onto Big Shell. It's nice that if you chose to you can jump right into the Big Shell first if you want. It's also nice this time around that I know I can skip past all of the Rose/Jack bullshit.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuckin' hell. Played MGS:Peace Walker last night and I think I'm in love. Bite sized MGS missions with an x-com type twist? YES PLEASE. So much fucking fun. I love capturing enemies and turning them to my side and then placing them in different teams to up my R&D or Combat. Fun as fuck. The cutscenes are all done in the MGS art style and they have QTE events embedded in some. Caught me off guard last night. Really digging the shit outta this game.

Comment

• Picked up Skyrim. I will slay you all with my pending laser vision if it's shit.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Keep me outta your laser shit.

Comment

• I've bought Skyrim, Disneyland Adventure, Red Faction Armageddon, Attack of the Movies 3D and Deux Ex HR Augmented Edition in the past day because I have no impulse control.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'M STIIIIIIIIIILL IN A DREEEEEEEEEAM, SNAAAAAKE EATERRRRRRRRR

in HD.
                    sigpic
                    360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• So, Skyrim is that good?
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
                        I'M STIIIIIIIIIILL IN A DREEEEEEEEEAM, SNAAAAAKE EATERRRRRRRRR

in HD.

YESSsss.

Comment

• I think that I became a serial killer in Skyrim last night.

Comment

• Too busy playing Peace Walker and Old Republic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              I think that I became a serial killer in Skyrim last night.
                              Google Skyrim serial killer and watch the youtube video

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                Google Skyrim serial killer and watch the youtube video

If she didn't scream when I was trying to take the horse, she'd be alive today.

Comment

Working...
                                X