This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROB!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good. I think I may have to start over depending on what my queue is looking like tonight.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Sounds like they realize demand is much higher than they thought.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Apparently they are also moving up the official release. Hope they aren't getting too cocky.

Comment

• The release already hit today
            I have my physical box waiting at home.

Seriously, this game is gonna start off HUGE. We'll see if it keeps up. Last night there were so many fucking people EVERYWHERE.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The official release or the pre-release thing? If they moved up the official release a whole week, ballsy.

Comment

• The official release. The pre-release was also bumped up for those that pre-ordered. All I know is that Amazon shipped my retail copy today and it's at home waiting.

Comment

• Nice, that's an awesome surprise.

Comment

• Do you have an authenticator for WoW? If so, is it worth it?

Comment

• Yes and fuck yes. You don't want your shit hacked. it's horrible.

Comment

• Ok cool. It's like 4 bucks and I never used one before. Thanks!

Comment

• If you are going to be the least bit dedicated to your character it's the best $4 you'll spend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Do you have an authenticator for WoW? If so, is it worth it?
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Yes and fuck yes. You don't want your shit hacked. it's horrible.
                            Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Ok cool. It's like 4 bucks and I never used one before. Thanks!
                            Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            If you are going to be the least bit dedicated to your character it's the best $4 you'll spend.
                            $4 is nothing compared to account security.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              If you are going to be the least bit dedicated to your character it's the best $4 you'll spend.
                              Considering the universe hasn't seen the likes of Buffington since SWG, yeah, I'll be getting the authenticator.

Comment

• 7 years later and I'm STILL finding out new ways for Metal Gear Solid 3 to be awesome.

I just beat The Fear again today on a no-kill run (which I think I've already failed due to a tranq'd guard falling in the water). I fed him a steady diet of poison dart frogs, rotten fish and stun grenades, but I ran out of Mk22 darts, so I switched to my best available knockout agent: the cigarette gas. I blow at him, he falls over.

I just killed The Fear with secondhand smoke.

Next time, I'm going to finish the battle by waving a cloth in his face and asking him if it smells like chloroform.
                                sigpic
                                360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

Working...
                                X