Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha nice! I don't think I ever beat MGS3. Been playing alot of Peace Walker. Loving it so far.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Master Shake View Post
      7 years later and I'm STILL finding out new ways for Metal Gear Solid 3 to be awesome.

I just beat The Fear again today on a no-kill run (which I think I've already failed due to a tranq'd guard falling in the water). I fed him a steady diet of poison dart frogs, rotten fish and stun grenades, but I ran out of Mk22 darts, so I switched to my best available knockout agent: the cigarette gas. I blow at him, he falls over.

I just killed The Fear with secondhand smoke.

Next time, I'm going to finish the battle by waving a cloth in his face and asking him if it smells like chloroform.
      Finished my no kill in MGS3 a couple weeks ago. I did the same, except I tranq'd the guard and he fell over in the water, so I reloaded my save. So many cool easter eggs. I still love this game. I also ate The End's parrot, he wasn't too happy about that.

Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      haha nice! I don't think I ever beat MGS3. Been playing alot of Peace Walker. Loving it so far.
      I'll have to join you in some Peace Walking co-op, Rob.
      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• I have it on the 360.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm an achievement whore.

Comment

• BOOOOOO!!!
            "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Understandable, I suppose, I'm a trophy whore.

Comment

• I have MGS3 on PS2

Comment

• I don't have MGS3 because I realized I like the MGS series a lot more in theory than in practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    I don't have MGS3 because I realized I like the MGS series a lot more in theory than in practice.
                    I played MGS3 for a total of maybe 45 minutes. I'm with you. I played the first MGS to completion probably 10 times, I LOVED that one.

Comment

• Same here. The Psycho Mantis fight BLEW MY MIND but I found MGS 2 to be mostly tedious. I think it took me four years to get through it.

Of course, as soon as I see the new HD remake collection on clearance I'll probably buy it. Because I'm a sucker.

Comment

• OH I SEE YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING CASTLEVANIA GRAVEDIGGER!!! shit flipped me smooth out

Comment

• MGS3 starts slow.

The final 3 hours of the game? One of the most amazing gaming experiences I've ever had.
                          sigpic
                          360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Tried to play Rage. Still has fucking insane stutter issues where it will just freeze up for a second or hitch up when NPCs come out. WTF Carmack.

Comment

• double post
                              Last edited by BillyG; 12-20-2011, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Pocket pool.

I feel like Leisure Suit Larry.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X