This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rurs had dem cheats on.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      When I was playing with you your guy looked liked Archer.
      Yeah. That didn't last long.

And B, I busted my ass for dose cheetz.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Hey, no shame in your game. I use them now too. The earned ones.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I think I'm gonna go back in and make my dude into Brodus Clay.

#SOMEBODYCALLMYMAMA
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh man. That needs to happen. Pics when you do PLZ?!??

Comment

• For sho
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So I sold Skyrim today along with a Ratchet and Clank game I got free with my PS3 and picked up both Sonic: Generations and Rayman Origins. Holy shit to both. Sonic is fucking AWESOME. The 2d stuff is fanfuckingtastic and Rayman is beautiful to look at and has some tight fucking platforming. Also picked up Episode 1: Racer and NFL Blitz 2001 for the Dreamcast for 10 bucks combined. SO GOOOD MAAANNN.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm about to chuck the Kinect out the window because of Dance Central. ALL I NEED TO DO IS CROSS MY ARMS. IT IS WHAT I'M DOING, MOTHERFUCKER.

Otherwise, the game is a lot of fun. I think they pulled the Easy routine for "Poison" straight from that one episode of Scrubs where Turkleton is the frontman for the lipsyncing band with Ted, Janitor, and UPS guy.

Comment

So I sold Skyrim today along with a Ratchet and Clank game I got free with my PS3 and picked up both Sonic: Generations and Rayman Origins. Holy shit to both. Sonic is fucking AWESOME. The 2d stuff is fanfuckingtastic and Rayman is beautiful to look at and has some tight fucking platforming. Also picked up Episode 1: Racer and NFL Blitz 2001 for the Dreamcast for 10 bucks combined. SO GOOOD MAAANNN.

So Sonic is pretty great actually. I like the combo of old and new gameplay styles. This game would be amazeballs if you had a 3D tv.

Rayman is fun as FUCK. Seriously, if you can grab this for 30 or under, DO EET.

PIcked up the new Blitz on the 360 if any one is down to CHALLENGE ME.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Heard the new Sonic is streets ahead. Might have to get it.

I ended up sick this weekend, stuck on the couch for most of Sunday playing Dead Island again. I never played as the ex-football dude (throwing expert guy). Shit is awesome. No repairing for this guy. Just the minigame in Shinobi, biaaatch.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Kingdom of Amalur demo is out. Pretty fun, I dig it. Weird combination of Fable and Elder Scrolls.

Comment

• That sounds horrible and awesome at the same time.

Comment

• Playing the new BLITZ on the Arcade. Fuck to the yeah. DA BOMB for the winz.

Comment

That sounds horrible and awesome at the same time.
                              It's pretty cool really. It's got a really bright and cartoonish art style, and the combat system is really fluid and fast. Combat is kind of a combo of Fable and God of War. I was playing rogue, and my complaint was that coming up stealth on someone was kind of a pain, but when you could? Oh man, the attack animations are AWESOME.

A lot of the systems and ability to go where you want comes from Elder Scrolls, you see a lot of similarities. Makes sense, the guy that directed Morrowind and Oblivion is lead on this. But the world, while open, isn't Skyrim. Each huge area is it's own zone, with set walls, and loading zones.

I will probably snag this next month, just need to decide if I want it on PC or 360. The graphics seemed kind of blurry on 360, but that could have been artistic decisions. Going to try PC demo this weekend.

Comment

• OMG you guys, Rayman....seriously.....

Comment

Working...
                                X