Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloaded and started MotA for DA2 last night. I'm liking it a lot so far. It's very, very funny and isn't just the same old hack and slash as before. Lots.of sneaking around and stuff.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Huh, there are actually some pretty good songs on GH: Warriors of Rock. But, wtf, why is 2112 so long? Get on with it, Rush. Geez.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Huh, there are actually some pretty good songs on GH: Warriors of Rock. But, wtf, why is 2112 so long? Get on with it, Rush. Geez.

Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Huh, there are actually some pretty good songs on GH: Warriors of Rock. But, wtf, why is 2112 so long? Get on with it, Rush. Geez.
          Peart gonna peart
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Pick up MotA, Russ. I think you'll dig it.

Comment

• Goddamn Battlefield 3 is a loud game. It's like the sound design team watched the shootout from 'Heat' a dozen times in a row and said "Yes, our guns should sound like THAT".
              sigpic
              360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Solid logic imho.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Comment

• Ordered this Asterix game that people have been telling me to play forever. Problem was it never got properly released in the US.

Might review it for the site to try and write it off.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• tell me more of this writing things off business.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                        tell me more of this writing things off business.

Get an accountant that knows his/her shit. Also, save receipts.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• *DULYNOTED*
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's mostly in the articulation.

Matt & Tim, that last post was for you. Glad you appreciated it. The whole suite was actually a lot of fun to play. I just didn't realize it would take like 25 minutes.

Comment

• Your good people, 'digger!

Rush were known for doing multi-part songs/suites that took up entire album sides back in the day. Matt will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think "Natural Science" from the Permanent Waves album was the last time they did a multi-part song on one album. After that they broke up their multi-part songs over consecutive albums for a time - see the Fear series, which was spread out over four albums.

Alex Lifeson hinted we may get another multi-parter with the album Clockwork Angels in 2012.

This has been your Rush trivia for the day. Hold your red stars high in hand, kids!

Comment

• Just played Black Ops for the first time in forever. Laggy garbage.

... but when you get on a killstreak it feels so good. I'll be getting MW3 on launch.

Comment

Working...
                                X