Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's a charge & play usb setup you've got, you'll still need the wireless receiver to bypass your system thinking it's just charging the device as opposed to recognizing it as a gamepad.

Or you're gonna need a pc-ready gamepad, as far as my quick and probably half-assed research has revealed.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah, it looks like a wired one will work if it has the "works with PC" stamp on it. I don't have a controller at this point, I'm looking to pick one up but want to make sure it works for PC. Sorry for the confusion.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        Will a wired 360 controller work with Win7? I'm looking for the cheapest option and wireless is not necessary for my PC room.
        Yes, I just plugged in a regular old 360 wired controller. You don't need the "works with PC" shit on it.

Comment

• Oh shit guys, Coldplay's "The Scientist" is coming to Rock Band next week! #youknowhowIknowyou'regay

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            Yes, I just plugged in a regular old 360 wired controller. You don't need the "works with PC" shit on it.
            Ended up buying a PDP afterglow from Bestbuy as apparently nobody sells wired 360 controllers unless they're off brand. But it's up and running so YEAAAAHHH
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Done with Dead Space 2. Great game. Now, on to Child of Eden!
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Prepare to have your head asploded, maaaaaan.

Comment

• Picked up Gears 3 last night. Pretty decent so far. Oh Dom...you can tell he's had too much of the life now that he has a shaggy beard...lulz
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Reading Giant Bomb, enjoying the capsule review justifying the existence of my batboner, when I see what may have been the catalyst for the hacking hackery that happened this weekend while I was having a ball at not having a ball in Dark Souls.

FIFA 12 is a trojan mule. Ultimate Team, a thing I've never seen the appeal in has been cause for many gamertags to be pillaged for points toward the illegal purchase of cards (which are apparently utilized within this mode of play). EA is in denial like an alcoholic uncle at Thanksgiving would be elbow deep in a handle of Popov ("It's in a plastic jug, so you know it's good. And the fucker won't break, even if a cop assaults you for not wearing any pants on your legs.").

I don't know how to feel about this, aside from violated and upset at a corporate entity intent on circling its wagons at the cost of consumer trust. Yeah, beyond that, I lack an equitable description for my feelings on the matter.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah Patrick Klepekk put out a request on Twitter for people that had their Live accounts hijacked. I wrote him about my story, including the FIFA details. Needless to say, SUPER PISSED when I saw the story the next day.

Comment

• omg I totally forgot about this!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISP9su7okHo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ISP9su7okHo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• Phedg, I love you. I had totally forgot that game as well. Those sound fx. My god. It all came rushing back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            Reading Giant Bomb, enjoying the capsule review justifying the existence of my batboner, when I see what may have been the catalyst for the hacking hackery that happened this weekend while I was having a ball at not having a ball in Dark Souls.

FIFA 12 is a trojan mule. Ultimate Team, a thing I've never seen the appeal in has been cause for many gamertags to be pillaged for points toward the illegal purchase of cards (which are apparently utilized within this mode of play). EA is in denial like an alcoholic uncle at Thanksgiving would be elbow deep in a handle of Popov ("It's in a plastic jug, so you know it's good. And the fucker won't break, even if a cop assaults you for not wearing any pants on your legs.").

I don't know how to feel about this, aside from violated and upset at a corporate entity intent on circling its wagons at the cost of consumer trust. Yeah, beyond that, I lack an equitable description for my feelings on the matter.
                            Aaaand account suspended. Can't download Crapwoman in Noah's Ark of Ham nor be griefed by asshats in Dark Souls.

OH THIS DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IS KILLING ME
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I haven't even taken Fifa out of the plastic because of this shit.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                                Aaaand account suspended. Can't download Crapwoman in Noah's Ark of Ham nor be griefed by asshats in Dark Souls.

OH THIS DOUBLE EDGED SWORD IS KILLING ME

Comment

Working...
                                X