No announcement yet.

Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're going to want a lot of aoe spells. Do like Josh said, bind your stay in place to space bar. don't get discouraged early, the game really opens as it goes on with more abilities and runes.

Comment

Oh and go to options and click on that option that lets you put any skill in instead of locking you in to certain picks. What's it called Billy?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Elective mode, but don't do that yet Rob. Get the feel for the game first, start toying with elective mode once you've unlocked a ton of shit and want to start experimenting.

Comment

Eh, I don't think you unlock stuff fast enough to get thrown off by elective mode but then again I played through beta and at the start "elective mode" was how it was structured. They didn't restrict it till later in the beta process.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Already started with elected mode as per my bro's suggestion. Played a bit with him this morning. Up to level 11 as a Barbarian. Not bad so far. Wish you could move with the keyboard.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Yeah, moving with the keyboard sounds great till you have 75 mobs on you and you're to busy mashing skills to even try and move.

Comment

Remember you don't have to click, just hold down to move or attack. Plus you'll probably be remapping wasd.

Comment

Yeah, that helps haha. My finger is no longer in pain. Got up to level 20 with my brother last night. Not too bad. I'll probably try and co-op with you guys once I beat the normal mode as my bro and I are trying to stay together level wise.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

So are you done with SW:TOR?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      Yeah, that helps haha. My finger is no longer in pain. Got up to level 20 with my brother last night. Not too bad. I'll probably try and co-op with you guys once I beat the normal mode as my bro and I are trying to stay together level wise.
                      If you stick with Barb I might have some gear for you at higher levels. I'm like 39 or something on my wizard. Trying to get to 60 ASAP so the real game can finally begin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        So are you done with SW:TOR?
                        not at all. Just wanted to play something different for a bit.

Comment

• It is pretty fun when playing with someone else. It is kind of stupid easy on normal though. I understand that it gets way crazier obviously after normal. That should be fun.

Comment

• Yeah, normal is totally the hand holding mode. Next level of difficulty does get dumb. Wait until you run into an elite pack or arcane mortar mobs that also have a unique with them, oh and the unique is a waller. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

• the wallers suck.

Comment

• Wallers can eat my dick. Hate those fucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X