Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I want it.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Got a bunch of tired coworkers today.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I've got Brittany cooking red beans and rice tonight. Thanks to this I can go home, de-pants, and barbarian it up without missing a beat. She can turn the red beans and rice into slurm for me.

Comment

hahahah yesssss
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

My CE of this, and Max Payne are sitting on my porch. Why the fuck am I stuck in this office another 45 minutes?!

Comment

Let me know how MP is. That's the one I'm on the fence about.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Max Payne? I honestly don't know if I will ever touch the mp. Now...an mp5?

Comment

Hey guise, don't worry bout bugs, you can't log in yet anyway. Lulz First day PC release issues ftw #firstworldproblems
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Max Payne? I honestly don't know if I will ever touch the mp. Now...an mp5?

Just the single player is all I care about at the moment, multi is a bonus.

Comment

So good. The first section up to Skeleton King is pretty basic Diablo. It's all clean, and super streamlined. Then you get beyond that and shit gets wild. And tough. Fucking creepy ass goat men. Massive bull monsters charging at you from off screen. Unique monsters showing up with posses of like 30 mobs. Goddamn trees coming to life randomly and dropping tons of poison around. I can't believe it's not even 10am yet

Comment

Hey Billy, It's almost Diablo time!!! :-)
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Act 2. Difficulty increases quite a bit. Already have so many options with abilities and runes to customize them that I am having a hard time picking. Running mostly defensive stuff right now.

Comment

yeah you have to use some defensive picks in act II for sure. SOOO GOOD THOUGH! Butcher was cool and looked great can't wait for act III's big boss.

Comment

HOLY SHIT elective mode changes the game. You can use it and pick multiple skills from a single tree. The game doesn't explain this to you AT ALL. Example, if you have two resource generating abilities, a single target and AOE, you can pick both and map them to your mouse using elective. You can also arrange skills in whatever you want on your toolbar.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                                HOLY SHIT elective mode changes the game. You can use it and pick multiple skills from a single tree. The game doesn't explain this to you AT ALL. Example, if you have two resource generating abilities, a single target and AOE, you can pick both and map them to your mouse using elective. You can also arrange skills in whatever you want on your toolbar.
                                See that was how it was in the beta in the beginning. SOOOOOOOOO much better. Obviously I'm using elective mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X