Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    Reports coming in that even people with those are being haxxored. STAY SAFE!
    People claimed the same with WoW. Never happened. In order for that to happen Blizzard would have to have an incredible breach of security.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      What do you mean by being haxxored?
      People are getting spyware and shit on their PC's from shitty sites, probably looking up hacks and shit for WoW and or Diablo 3, getting their passwords logged and getting their accounts stolen.

Comment

Also, this game is a thing of beauty. Nightmare steps it up in all the right ways. It's a whole new experience.

Comment

Beat this shit on Normal and Nightmare, including multiple replays of acts 2 and 3 in Nightmare from having to leave partway through a quest and getting kicked back to the start of it, have the cheevo for 500 elite kills and haven't seen a single legendary item.

Hell mode, don't screw me over too.
          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Hmm I just sold another legendary. Still rocking my legendary crown. Probably 8 in total so far?

I thought you could just pick a quest and run it over and over. I was going to farm skeleton king a few times for a weapon, but it overwrites your progress. Lamer.

Comment

you making real money yet Billy?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Real money AH isn't up yet I don't believe. May 29th is the last I read.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

boourns.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, I'm skeptical on the whole thing. So many fees involved not sure how you'd make that fat cash.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm not going to fuck with the RMAH. There's so many fucking auctions up, since there isn't like 100 servers. There's 3. Americas/Oceania, Europe, and Asia. Searching for something finds like 75 tabs of shit. So many items I have never sell as it is.

Comment

Wizard is OP. Gonna have to get deep into it.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Wizard is OP. Gonna have to get deep into it.
                          Now I'm intrigued. May have to start one too.

Comment

Download the authenticator app rob.

Comment

ok. Not bad so far. Is there a way to lock on to a target? Kind of hard to click on the right guy when I'm being attacked by like 20 dudes.

Comment

Not really, just remember shift stops you from moving. I moved mine to the spacebar though.

What class did you pick??

Comment

Working...
                                X