X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so much loot

Comment

Yes, you make it to Act IV yet?
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

ANNNNNNNNNNNND Beat it. Man Diablo is a bitch on a Demon Hunter if you don't have it spec'd just right. Nightmare mode unlocked and holy sheeeeeiiit dem looots!!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'm in act IV now. Dat shit cray. Leah...WHOA. I read that when you go into the next level difficulty you immediately find better loot than Diablo drops on the previous difficulty.

Comment

Well, normal mobs still drop whites and blues at times but the yellow tinted mobs pretty much drop better lootz than Diablo. Dat shit cray. And it doesn't seem SUPER hard yet. Obviously it will ramp up but with ramped up loot I think nightmare MIGHT be doable. And yeah.....Leah.....

Comment

Nothing but caster gear off Diablo. Fucking asshole.

Comment

damn. You guys already beat it?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

It's not super long. I'm not sure my time but I'd bet 17-20 hours. By now must people are done with the initial play through or close to it. The value is in the replay. Nightmare unlocked, the real loot begins!

Comment

Yeah, I got all Barb gear off Diablo. Go figure. Yeah Rob it's not a super long game the first time through, but it's worth multiple plays through.

Comment

So many legendaries. Legendaries everywhere.

Comment

Hopefully you guys don't get haxxored. According to reddit there is haxxoring happening all over the place.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I believe it. So far so good, this authenticator better keep haxxorz at bay.

Comment

Reports coming in that even people with those are being haxxored. STAY SAFE!

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUU I would be so ANGAR!!

Comment

What do you mean by being haxxored?
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X