Diablo III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE HORROR.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Can't see it. Describe.

Comment

• A dude playing hardcore with his level 60 barb at Belalial and dying all livestreamed. Heartbreaking.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Yeah that's an awesome fight. So aggravating when you go in on Nightmare with friends that can't stay out of the fucking bad JOSHUA
          Sue me, freaking Demon Hunters tend to lock up a bit when you're shooting shit and then want to haul ass. We killed the fucker didn't we?

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          A dude playing hardcore with his level 60 barb at Belalial and dying all livestreamed. Heartbreaking.
          Yeah that sucks. Big time, but the vid with the guy dying because he alt tabbed and didn't realize his game was still live was BRUTAL.

Also accept my invite already asshat.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• shit, I thought I did yesterday? my bad. I had a bunch of spam invites I had to decline, I thought I accepted yours. I'll do it tonight.

Comment

• got hit by gold farmers

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                A dude playing hardcore with his level 60 barb at Belalial and dying all livestreamed. Heartbreaking.
                Ah yes, seen that dude. I don't get hardcore. It's nothing but wasted time.

I can't wait for you to get to nightmare and get a swam of the Act II wasps. Man. MAN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  got hit by gold farmers
                  Yeah, those bastards hit me up too. HATE
                  Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                  Ah yes, seen that dude. I don't get hardcore. It's nothing but wasted time.

I can't wait for you to get to nightmare and get a swam of the Act II wasps. Man. MAN.
                  THOSE MUTHA FUCKIN WASPS IN THE MUTHA FUCKIN DESERT.......HATTTTTTEEEEE
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Can't wait to see inferno.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Can't wait to see inferno.
                      Dat shit cray. Also still no Rerb in my friends list. WUTDAFUQRERB?!

Comment

• Farming this shit for Whimsyville is fucking teeeeeeeeedious.

Comment

• fuuuuuuuuuck yeaaaaaaaaaaaah one more item then we are all going to My Little Pony land!

Comment

• YESSSSS. All I keep getting is freaking black mushrooms. I have like four.

Comment

• ???

Comment

• Hidden level.

Comment

Working...
                                X