No announcement yet.

MASS EFFECT 3: The Mass Erectest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's a way to sucker me in right there...
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And if you pay attention to the lore (which I never do, but this time out it was scaled back so I didn't mind it much), it is just as fucked up a place as the Hill.

On that note, I'm off to finally get on with the first NG+ of that beast.
      Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-28-2012, 03:14 PM.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Remember how scary Silent Hill 2 was? That + good combat = Dark Souls.
          Wait, WHAT? I just knew that game as the sequel to the other game whose difficulty was insane.

Interesting...
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• fuck yeah garrus

In other news LASER TARGET WHY U NO TARGET FUUUU

Comment

• Walmart.ca has Mass Effect 3 for the 360 for 30$.... mmm....
              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• It's worth it. seriously, the bitching from fanboys was completely over the top. The game was fun, the ending was ok and I was satisfied with the trilogy over all. Some gamers are self-entitled douches.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Walmart.ca has Mass Effect 3 for the 360 for 30$.... mmm....
                  The game is a must play if you're invested in the series, even at full price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                    It's worth it. seriously, the bitching from fanboys was completely over the top. The game was fun, the ending was ok and I was satisfied with the trilogy over all. Some gamers are self-entitled douches.
                    And some people make blanket statements.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I said some gamers. Not all. Hence not a blanket statement. And the bitching was from fanboys. I guess I could have said "some fanboys" but really, I honestly don't see what the big deal was with the ending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        I honestly don't see what the big deal was with the ending.
                        You'd never understand.

Parents just don't understand.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Let's discuss it. How did you want it to end? Shep and the gang having tea and crumpets with Anderson and the boys?

Comment

• No. I just wanted an ending that fit the character.

Spoiler: ending stuff 
                            Not a fucking babby telling me the origin to a fearsome group of sentient spaceships and that I had one obvious choice (Which would have been a fine ending if it had ended with Anderson and Shep's talk on the Citadel. I think that should have been the ending. No extra explanation of nonsensical bullshit that is in direct conflict with the themes and characters of this last outing.) and two stupid fucking choices that in retrospect were unnecessary.

The whole starbabby thing was unnecessary and stupid. As was the completely illogical cut to Joker running from the battle with everyone on board the Normandy. Joker may be a lot of things, but a pussy ain't one of those things.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Valid points.
                                Spoiler: spoiulirsxdkjf 
                              I did enjoy the bit at the end with the old man though. BUt yeah, the stuff with Joker didn't make any sense but not because he's a pussy, but more of how in the fuck did the crew that was in London with me get off of the planet? There is no way they wuold have left me.
                              . I always liked those kinds of endings.

Comment

• Yeah, the illogic of the whole scenario in that particular instance smacked of "BUY THIS UPCOMING DLC, YOU BIODRONE." Or at least, that's the only way I can see that at all existing. And even then, fucking hell it's jarring.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X