Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    How long ago was it you played Rob?
    About 5 years ago is when I was really into it I believe. I was in the beta and then got it at launch.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      For the heck of it, I did create a Dranei hunter on a different server just to try things out. It's pretty much the same.
      Dranei will be no better, sadly. I have no idea why Blizz skipped refreshing the TBC starting zones.

And Rob, what it took you to hit 40 before you'll be 80 now. Easily. I hit level 72 on my new shaman in about 30 hours played. It used to take about 4-6 days played to hit 40 all those years ago. Leveling is crazy fast, and even the later levels are so streamlined it moves quick. And at 85 you can run 5 mans for improvements and not have to raid. JOIN US.

Comment

• Holy shit this updater issue has really cramped my style and the culprit? An IE setting. FUCKING IE!! I DON'T EVEN USE IE. FAAAAAHHQBILLGATES!!!
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mount Hyjal is INCREDIBLE. Kind of sad panda because the next to last quest in the zone is bugged, but that should get a hotfix today. So what went down in Hyjal? I rescued The Ancients of course! It was quite the sight to ride atop Gordrinn the Wolf as he chased down and ate the Twilight Hammer cultists foolish enough to invade his shrine. Or help Tortulla save his eggs, then have one of the baby Tortullas you rescued aid you in defeating Nemesis (surely the most evil tortoise ever). Once that was finished I had to destroy the Twilight Hammer operations from the inside. This meant infiltrating their network, destroying interfaction human/ogre relationships, taking a quiz (literally, one quest is to take a true/false quiz to prove you're not a brainless oaf), and after becoming their prized student I gave a speech to the other new graduates by gauging their demeanor and choosing the appropriate line of thought in order to sufficiently rile them up. And once they were so riled that infighting broke out I snuck off into the night with Jarod Shadowsong for the final push against the forces of the Twilight Hammer and Ragnaros.

I'm finally swapping gear, almost everything is new now. I was lucky enough to get a 2H sword I saw on Wowhead, and it was an insane update to my ICC25 2H axe. Deepholm tonight will replace the rest of my gear.

Worgen continues to be great. My only issues are that they suffer from the "horde hunch" that players from the horde always complained about. Seeing your tabard in worgen form is near impossible. And helms look horrible on worgen. Just doesn't work at all unless it's a full helm covering face and all.

Comment

I snuck off into the night with Jarod Shadowsong for an legendary bout of torrid interspecies man sex...
            repaired... :P

Comment

• And since I'm a worgen we did it doggy style. HEYO Here all week!

Comment

• Blood Elf Hunter is up to 21.
                Blood Elf Rogue is up to 6. Kinda digging the rogue, actually.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  Kinda digging the rogue, actually.
                  As you should.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just got done recreating Raiders of the Lost Ark. "Harrison Jones" was even fighting a bald shirtless nazi while a plane circled around them. We escaped by plane while I shot down the Twilight Hammer chasing us. Sooo good. Oh and Belloc is here too!

Comment

• Just hacked the "Wibson." SIGN ROB. JOIN US.

Comment

• Level 85. So it begins.

Comment

• Just met an NPC named "Chesty" Jake. Yes he is shirtless, has long hair, and a chin tuft like our Jake once did. Jake is fucking someone at Blizz!

Comment

• SCREENSHOT
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Just hacked the "Wibson." SIGN ROB. JOIN US.
                              OMGZ.

Comment

• God this is so good. Just finished the Raiders of the Lost Ark chain. Achievement name? "In a Thousand Years Even You Might Be Worth Something."

Comment

Working...
                                X