No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting stone? At 25 the dungeon queue should open for you on your toolbar. Should be able to do SFK, Library, and Cemetery in SM.

Comment

• the dungeon queue is open, but I haven't used it yet.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You'll probably experience pretty long queues since you're a low level DPS, so if you're interested start a queue as soon as you log in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          You'll probably experience pretty long queues since you're a low level DPS, so if you're interested start a queue as soon as you log in.
          SO THIS! I forgot about the dungeon queue!! I have been so used to doing random heroics that I forgot you can, at lower levels, just use it for leveling dungeons.

You can quest around while you wait in queue, then a message will pop up and say "hey come dungun nao!". What I would do is look up some of the stuff that has been written about hunters and their roles in 5-man groups. Learn about the best ways to deal damage at your level (your role in a group is as a tactical nuke - hunters sort of got shafted in Wrath but I've heard they are back up at the top of the DPS (damage per second) charts). Learn about the best way to use your pet. Trust me, you will have double the fun if you go in prepared.

The advantage to doing dungeons is that the XP and loot are waaay better, and you get a chance to actually play with other people.
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Comment

• Cool shit, to bad in game gear never seems to be quite as stylish.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks like everyone wears rock candy into battle.

Rock candy that farts steam.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually the old warlock shoulders looked like that, but with fucking skulls on the spikes. Probably my favorite set ever.

Comment

• Think I'm swapping my DK back to human. Just can't dig the way he hunches over and it clips the armor and stuff. The animations are awesome, but weapons don't scale right, and I can't see a lot of the armor because of the "horde hunch." I think they would make a cool caster though.

Comment

• Great, my guild leader and the number one officer threw a shit fit last night about people not being ready to raid and quit. Didn't say a fucking word on the forums or anything, and were just letting people contribute their % of gold into the bank coffers. Now I've got to find a new place to raid. Sigh.

Comment

• Cranked out another level and a half last night with my Blood Elf Hunter (32). Getting bored.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Uuuuuuuuuuugh a bunch of my buddies are back playing and raiding a couple times a week, and I'm sucked back in. These are guys I've played with for about 5 years of WoW and we've stayed in touch through AIM, Facebook,etc outside of WoW. Had so much fun on Vent talking shit last night. Now to collect my purples.

Comment

• I've finished questing in Vasj'nir and Hyjal, and my Warlock is lvl 83 and about 2/3'rds to the way to 84. I am in Deepholm now. The best part? There is a portal directly to Stormwind from this zone, so I can auction off stuff as I go. From selling off quest rewards and running auctions, I have accumulated 3400 gold. I need 4K to get my next level of riding training, which I should have before too too long. Which means I can finally ride the magic carpet I crafted and the stupid bronze dragon mount I got doing random Wrath heroics :P What server are you on now, Billy?
                            <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Terenas. It sucks because all my alts are on Rexxar still, and I'd like to fuck with my pally or warrior, since I can tank with friends and not have to pug. What are your professions? You'll make a TON when you start farming at 85 and running dungeons. A stack of cloth will sell for like 100g on my server, and ore is even more ridiculous.

Comment

• Glad you guys are still having fun with this. I got bored and cancelled my account. WoW just didn't grab me, sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X