No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy, keep your ear to the ground re: Lich King sales and report back if anything comes up. Hoping they put it back down to $10 for boxing day.. was too slow to jump on it earlier.
    XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Will do, but I expect best you'll come across is $20.

Comment

• so yeah, I'm hosed. It seems like the last quest in the Blood Elf zone is a 5 man battle and there's nobody around to group with. I've tried soloing it with no success. Oh well, guess I won't get to get my hunter past level 22.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          so yeah, I'm hosed. It seems like the last quest in the Blood Elf zone is a 5 man battle and there's nobody around to group with. I've tried soloing it with no success. Oh well, guess I won't get to get my hunter past level 22.
          Just move onto a different map area. If you can't finish the quest, it's no big deal, although I remember getting an awesome staff out of completing it. You could go to Tauren Mill and pick up your next set of quests easy. WoW always have about 20 different ways to keep on progressing no matter what level you are at.

Also, OMFG Cataclysm is gooooood. I am in Vashyr and even though I am level 80 with awesome gear, I am still having to play well to survive. The fact that the whole zone is telling such a cool story so far has really been a great surprise, despite the constant raid group invites to kill Whale Sharks.
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Yeah Matt just move on OR you could move to Rexxar and one of us already there could help you run through it.

Also loving Cata so far but way to long in that fucking water area for my taste. And yeah I'm having to self heal while I fight with my Moonkin as my gear needs help but it's been a blast so far, especially slaying "Gnaws" the giant shark lulz. Worgen starting area is bad ass, looking to start a goblin tonight.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Yup, just move on Matt. You're going to come across tons of group quests you won't find a group for. There is only ONE group quest in Cata, though some are tough and benefit from partying.

Comment

• I tried moving South out of the Blood Elf lands, got fucking killed in seconds by elite enemies. I don't know of a way to get past them either. Maybe I'll try and see if there's another route past them. Or something.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Hmm go back to the city. There's an orb that transports you to the Undercity, not positive where it is. Maybe you can ask a guard. But yea, the Eastern Plaguelands is like 45+ zone.

Comment

• Now that you mention it I've never gotten a Belf to 20. Just couldn't take it that long.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      Hmm go back to the city. There's an orb that transports you to the Undercity, not positive where it is. Maybe you can ask a guard. But yea, the Eastern Plaguelands is like 45+ zone.
                      What he said! If you go to the palace in Silvermoon where all of the blood elf big-wigs hang out, there is an antechamber off of the main throne room that will let you get to Undercity via teleportation. From there, you should be able to get quests that point you to Tauren Mills. OR, you can corpse-run to a graveyard past where the elite undead dudes are and do a rez there (it's how I got my level 1 gnome to Darnasus to do all of the night-elf starting quests - I am a little weird that way)

Comment

• Thanks! had no idea that I could get transport over there. I'll do that!

Comment

• And so....IT BEGINS.

Join us RERB!!!

Comment

• Gearing up my dude quite well. I've already got a heroic DW and 2H set. Heroic Deadmines is AMAZING, but so damn long. It and Halls of Origination are damn long. I think I've run HoO like 10 times already, and god do I hate it.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osshidk/simple

Comment

• My hunter is up to 25 or 26, and he's beating the crap out of everything in Tirisfal Glades or whatever the hell it's called. Kinda having fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                My hunter is up to 25 or 26, and he's beating the crap out of everything in Tirisfal Glades or whatever the hell it's called. Kinda having fun.
                                This game shines if you can play it the other people. Use the meeting stone near Shadowfang Keep, or hell, even get your ass up to Scarlet Monestary. I think one of the wings there is level appropriate for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X