No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was first in TBC and WOTLK as well. It's actually not tough, he just mob tags. He runs around grabbing every single enemy he can with one hit, then his guildies go behind him and kill everything off.

Comment

• Pole smokers like that are the reason I don't play anything online...

Well, that... and I'm antisocial.

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        I'm antisocial.
        It's right up your alley.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• For sure.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I was just expecting something earth-shattering with WoW, I guess. It's still the same old GRIND, COMPLETE QUESTS, SELL SWAG, LEVEL UP, BUY GEAR, ADD FEATS thing as everything else is. Apart from being cartoony/family friendly in appearance, it's no different from 'Age of Conan'.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No MMO is really different. Except for games like EVE and the like. Otherwise, yep, you're right on the money.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I wouldn't say family friendly is a phrase I would add to WoW at all. They push the T rating in a lot of ways, especially story telling. And yeah, every MMO, really every RPG, can be boiled down to those mechanics.

Comment

• They're all the same, it's the community (or sideshow circus) that makes them different.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    It's right up your alley.
                    Fuck you.

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    For sure.
                    Fuck you too.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    I was just expecting something earth-shattering with WoW, I guess. It's still the same old GRIND, COMPLETE QUESTS, SELL SWAG, LEVEL UP, BUY GEAR, ADD FEATS thing as everything else is. Apart from being cartoony/family friendly in appearance, it's no different from 'Age of Conan'.
                    Matt... we're still cool.

Comment

• Vin would be an incredible rogue. Level up on a PVE server, transfer to PVP, and spend all day ganking lowbies.

Comment

• Don't be hatin'. You gave me the ammunition.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I miss Ultima Online.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            Vin would be an incredible rogue. Level up on a PVE server, transfer to PVP, and spend all day ganking lowbies.
                            I am an incredible rogue... dashing, one might say.

Comment

• I've said it before and I'll say it again: the day that they create an Old West MMO (along the lines of 'Red Dead Redemption') is the day that I check out of humanity and die from starvation.
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• also, I'm REALLY REALLY tempted to re-install 'Age of Conan' now and fire up my old characters. My new machine handles the graphics without any issue...I've got everything ratcheted up to ULTRA MEGA on WoW and it hasn't skipped a beat.

Comment

Working...
                                X