No announcement yet.

World of Warcraft...It begins again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna see if I like it first before I get Lich King and Cataclysm.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You better like it. It's better than ever before. I'm on Rexxar if you want to say hi. I've slowed down a bit on my shaman, sitting at 72 since last week, and done a little bit on my DK (got my Plants V Zombies pet last night!) while preparing for Cata.

Comment

• Jesus.

Matt, be strong.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Matt, any questions let me know for I am all that is Azeroth.

Comment

• You're gonna end up fused to your fucking chair one of these days.

Sometime probably after the 7th.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yup. The counterpart has been notified she will be a Cataclysm widow. Next Saturday is our office Christmas party, which I want to skip. I told her we were leaving at 10, she'll get my body, then I'm back to leveling. Week after her folks want us to come over and cook and drink and kick off vacation aaaaaaaaaaaand no fucking way I'll be home with pizza and beer and DEATHWING. I'm hoping to get at least fully geared from regular dungeons by the end of my vacation, if not some heroic gear.

Comment

• Haha. Don't become that AZN guy from "Second Skin".
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• We'll see what happens. I just cancelled my subscription to Star Trek Online (I logged in, realized that there was NOTHING that I wanted/needed to do with any of my characters) so I'm free and clear to dive into something new.

I DO need to reinstall Guild Wars soon, though.
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• FUCK YES got my reins of the Raven Lord.

Comment

• Which do... what, precisely?

Comment

• I'll take a screenshot of my awesomeness tonight, but it's pretty much the best looking ground mount in the game. Here's a pic of it I found. I saw it drop ONCE before about 2 years ago, and someone else in the group won it. Now to get my hawkstrider.

EDIT: ALSO! I just found out that 4,000 justice points will carry over to Cata. If you do not have max points already spend this weekend farming dungeons for points. When you hit 85 you'll be able to grab two new pieces of gear right away.

Comment

• That should so be your new tagline...

'Infused with Gallantery!'

Comment

• That's not me. Just some random gnome warlock.

Comment

• I started playing this last night. I created three Blood Elves:
                              - Hunter (which I'm really, really digging).
                              - Rogue (eh...not sure yet)
                              - Palladin (OK).

The game isn't hitting me over the head with AWESOMENESS, though. Maybe it's the cartoony look, I don't know. I'm gonna keep at it for a month and see how it goes...if it hasn't blown my socks off by then, I'll probably cancel it.

My first impressions? I enjoyed 'Age of Conan' more.

Comment

• Well problem one, you're playing a blood elf. I wish I could have stopped you from doing that. Hunter is appealing to all new players. Until you start having aggro issues from your pet, and have to adapt your play style. Rogue is really fun once you have some daggers and learn the intricacies. Paladin, they're a strange one. Holy Power is brand spanking new, and Blizz is still tinkering with it. I actually jumped on my pally last night to tinker with it some and see what I thought. The new "priority" system versus rotation that most classes have with Cataclysm makes it a much more on your toes class.

If you want your socks blown off, make a forsaken. Their story should really grab you. The Belf lands haven't been touched in 4 years, so your 1-20 experience is going to be subpar compared to what the other races (except dranei) experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X