• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's a forsaken? is than an undead?
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      what's a foreskin?
      Well, Matt... it means that 'Mr. Willy' is still wearing his turtleneck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        what's a forsaken? is than an undead?
        Yup. They have probably the best story line since WC3 through vanilla and culminating in some SERIOUS oh shit moments in WOTLK. Shit stayed serious in Cata, and you'll see it in the earlier zones, as opposed to BELF who haven't seen any changes. If you're like me and dig the lore (it's a big part of what keeps me hooked) then you really can't go wrong with Forsaken. If you'd like an idea of what's been going on go hit up wowpedia or wowiki and read about Grand Apothecary Putress, Royal Alchemist Society, and The Wrathgate. Of course, Arthas/Sylvanas are intrinsically tied so you can check them out too, but the "new plague" is just an AWESOME story and when you see what the Forsaken did to Southshore/Hillsbrad as a long time alliance player you definitely feel invested.

Comment

• I want a good through-line to take me through the game (like in 'DragonAge: Origins') but I really could care less about the mythology of the race or all that stuff. Make it fun, make it entertaining to play...that's all that I ask.

if you're telling me that an undead is more fun to play than a blood elf, I'll try one.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• When it comes down to nuts and bolts, the gameplay systems are the same for everyone. I personally would be having a much more interesting time with Forsaken than Belf.

Comment

• http://kotaku.com/5705314/the-greate...ideo-ever-made

Comment

• That video is what makes WoW worth it. Find fun people to play with and you will have a blast.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Goddamit my hand won't stop shaking...

Comment

• Got my Blood Elf hunter up to level 18. I swapped out my dragonhawk pet for a mistbat and it made a big difference. I plow through anything like a hot knife through melted butter.

I also started a Night Elf warrior and got him up to level 8 or so. He's OK but not nearly as much fun as my hunter.

Comment

• Warriors are REALLY weird. Always have been. I would not recommend making a warrior unless you've made the decision you're in the game for the long haul. Warriors are so insanely gear dependent, unlike any other class.

Comment

• Almost picked up the original WoW this weekend but stayed strong. My attention span just doesn't warrant the 15 bucks a month.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Noted. I was actually preferring my Blood Elf Palladin as a melee fighter, anyways.

So far, I've got the following:
                          Blood Elf Hunter: 18
                          Blood Elf Rogue: 2
                          Blood Elf Palladin: 5
                          Undead Warlock: 8
                          Night Elf Warrior: 8

So far, the Hunter is the only one that's really floating my boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Almost picked up the original WoW this weekend but stayed strong. My attention span just doesn't warrant the 15 bucks a month.
                            MAN UP AND JOIN US

Matt, hunter is a GREAT choice for getting into the game. Leveling is very easy, and the mechanics are pretty simple for a hunter. When you get a bit higher level I would recommend going BM, and making sure you let your pet get aggro before attacking. That's the one thing I can't stand with my hunter, I want to unleash hell before my pet gets close to the mob, and then I'm left jumpshooting the mobs.

I've got my DK stationed at the flight trainer for old work flying. Going home, buying my race change, installing, going to meditate for a few minutes, then off to Vashj'ir. Green is the new purple!
                            Last edited by BillyG; 12-07-2010, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• Refuckingdiculous.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm already going the BM (Beast Master) route. It's so pathetically easy that I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong (or TOO right)...I feel overpowered.

Comment

Working...
                                X