Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/70...thefeed-701311
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Heck yes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YouTube search "Call of Duty mythbusters". There's like 4 videos with tons of stuff, bounceable noob tubes for teh winz.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Callsigns
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good to know what I'll be missing cause there's no way in he'll I'm presteging on this one.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hot damn, that's a lot of shit.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• YESSSS I wanted this list bad!
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I'm NOT presteging.(sp) NOT DOING IT!!

Comment

• Sooooo, how about everyone on BDR get on MW2 Monday or Tuesday night for a pre-Christmas rampage?? Would be epic.

Comment

• Be down.

Will be drunk.

Again.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• An all drunk BDR rampage? Awesome. Ari said he's in too so that's three.

Comment

• I want to make some kids cry before Christmas! I'm in!

Comment

• I will try but make no promises. I was beasting this morning and no one was around to see it. D:

Comment

• Hate when that happens. Can't wait to ruin some kiddie christmas'.

Comment

• Oh man, the influx of noobs on Christmas is going to be so awesome. I hope to earn a lot of the "have a good k:d ratio" callsigns and stuff. I'm way behind the curve now because I was away for basically three weeks. I can't believe there are freaks who are already on their second and third prestige levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X